Yaya and Me

Recently, me and family (but always minus the father) made a trip to causeway point to meet my aunt and her daughter. Had been a long while since I last met them. She, as usual, talking to my mum about her wanting to try out business adventures and then in between, she would indirectly tried to 'sound' her for money in Ks, mind you, as initial funding and please lah, we don't PRINT money. She knows about my hard budgeting skill and my recent bonus, but nope..I told my mum to never ever given in to her stupid demands because if she wants money so much, get a real job lah! And in turn, my mum advised me the same thing as well in case she tries to call me and sound me as well. Well, after so many times of advising my mum to not provide my aunt with any more fundings by giving in easily to her financially, she has finally woken up to reality. My mum always find herself being left with no phone calls whenever my aunt was a bit stable financially and then if she runs out of money after putting her dough into numerous investment plans, she always try to make my mum 'clue in' to her undesirable financial status. Nowadays, her phone calls are always about her interests in forming a partnership with her next door neighbour for some businees stuffs and the Ks always roll in. And her plan? Using her daughter as a plea to us. My mum is having a headache every time she calls because it is always about her sounding my mum indirectly. We need money for our survival needs too okay?


Haiz...enough about her...anyway, her daughter is adorable and her vocabs is amazing now ever since she went to school but stopped prematurely after my aunt's spat with the school. Tsk, forever lah she...


Presenting my cousin 'Yaya'..
















By the way, I am suffering from an hormonal imbalance...thus, the pimples and the extra oiliness on my face which is undesirable. Oily Skin=Pimpled Skin. As easy as that..


Plus, my culminating weight gain has also been undesirable as 3kg leads to 5kg. But after recent efforts to contain my apetite and my uhm..reduced apetite due to my gastric, I managed to lose 1 kg so far despite my gorging moment at Seoul Garden. I STILL have not gone back to my original weight which is in a different weight range altogether but I have not lost my faith yet.


Oh, if you MUST know if I am truly suffering from bloatedness (how dare you don't believe me, you nimrods!), just look at my cheeks which have been doing me injustice by bloating up one time and then reducing back to shape another time. What the hey...am I a PUFFER FISH to you?! haiz...


This was me before I started having problems with my tummy and having my once in a month, hormonal imbalance







By the way, my colleague took a shot of me with her NEW PHONE. Tsk, save up for your marriage lah woman. Your previous phone still working what. Anyway, what I realised about these N series phones, their megapixels may be..ahem..higher..than yours truly punye phone but the image quality sucks a bit..haha. I mean, u can compare what with this one which she bluetoothed to me and the previous photos above taken with my NON 3G and NON N series phone..keke.

Yup, this was me....in my so-called undesirable state. Sticky bloatey me..



This is me, prior to posting this entry up..the oiliness a bit gone and my bloated face is somewhat reduced a bit to a more defined original look due to me 'suffering' the past two days..sighz..and uhm, thanks to the gastric medicine. Big difference, right?




Okaylah, enough of blogging for now, gotta bathe!

Comments

Popular Posts