Top Ten List

Okay..........


before I start my actual blogging, wanna give a shout out to the girls and a guy who have been giving me credit on their blogs. I thank YOu so so so much..and it's a bit embarassing for me lah coz somehow she found out I did a little promo for her blog keke..I swear I only found out yesterday and my fren thought I knew it for quite awhile already. Wow, this just shows me how small the blog world is sometimes..hehe. Dont worry people, I will do up a link list and include ALL your blog links as a way of saying thanks :)



actually, i wanted to blog about something serious but I forgot about these photos of top ten list of men in my life. I saw my fren's one and she told me just now there was 11! Hey, do you even know your MATHS?!!!


Anyhoo, sadly for me..I uhm..couldn't achieve a top 10. I DO watch tv in case you're wondering if Im thriving on the net only. Just call me faithful lah..coz I like the same guy for the last 2 years. If this was a relationship, we would be thinking of getting married already! I think..


So Mariah, now THIS is my top 10:





This is Rory Cochraine. Or his character's name is Tim Speedle and he was on CSI:Miami and Im a huge huge fan of that show. I guess he got bored coz he didn't want to be stuck with the same role. But Rory, I don't mind having an affair with you..and I hope that is not the reason you quit the show to avoid being the source of my drools.





This guy used to be skinny but he began to build up on his masses prior to filming Spider-man. You know what? If there's the kind of biceps Rahayu would love to get her hands on..it is this kind.





I seriously don't know where Im heading with Jake Gyllenhaal but I must admit, he was droolworthy on Brokeback Mountain. Yes Mariah, it's just a gay movie but *sobs*...menusuk kalbu you! (touched my heart..big time!) I miss you Jack Twist! WHy the hell did you f**k the other gay dude you unfaithful twit you!





He is currently on the list of my friend's supposedly top 10 list. Okay, he is cute but his character in Season 3..uhm..yes, that's it..*Uhm*..But in Season 4, his character had a bit more depth and he is less annoying this time. Having that haircut helps too.





YOU! You're the kind of guy I would love to just bring along for jalan-jalan coz Im just so proud of your freakin' physique! In case you're thinking what Im thinking if you've been following my blog, yes he is short and has defined biceps. 'Nuff said.





Well.............Jason Mraz is one heck of a talented musician. But I just hope he includes a reliable stylist as part of his entourage. I saw his current looks and it speaks volumes on how one's single status can be detrimental to one's image especially if his heart has been broken. He obviously has not met me yet. But! He does have great promo pictures though.


And presenting my 'love'........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Caruso darling!!! I get your point already that he's old! HRm, to be precise, he is 25 years older than me. Even his daughter is 22 years old which makes her technically around my age too. But I just..tsk..can't get over him lah. Im smitten! And..it goes to show that Rahayu can be very the faithful..heh heh heh..and uhm, very the odd over her choice of men too.


SO there you go! My lousy top 10 list of favourite men...


P/s: Some of their names have been with-held for privacy's sake. So don't bug over who they are! kekeke.. (^ ^)

Comments

Popular Posts