Resolution

Haha..I don't have to do data entries today and furthermore, Im on half day..wahoo!!! Tiring you know, keying all those freakin' data and even though I do enjoy utilising the office pc rather than helping out in other areas, at some point in time, my eyes can hardly open. Anyway, since there is no field duties to perform or satellite clinics duties to perform either, Im practically stuck here in office awaiting for instructions on what other duties we are required to help or I would just have to stick with data entries again. Right now, they didn't ask me to help them in anything so I plonked myself down infront of the pc and trying...yes...trying to do a draft article for presentation later on something related to work. At first, me and a colleague were discussing and we had some random thoughts such as proper usage of contact lens and even LASIK surgery which i s actually a ten minute painless laser surgery that lets you have perfect vision eliminating the use of spectacles. Cool huh? But that is where the cool factor ends. Being in this department, you somehow know a bit more than an average public including the things that are being promoted around or what you see or you hear that are not true and without any scientific evidence.


Since we are like the 'tak kuasa' or could not be bothered about finding an article that just HAD to be work related, we just anyhow chose the topics and then I thought they were pretty technical stuffs. I am SO not gonna answer any answers pertaining to these technical stuffs. And just as I thought it got a bit boring..like Im SO not gonna do some kind of demonstration on proper eye lens care because I'd rather be a speckkie...thank U very much. But out of sudden when I was conveniently reminded about it by a fellow colleague, I got a brainwave to do an article about 'work-life' balance. Sounded so 'chim' to me and funny I could come up with that phrase on a MOnday some more. I've been searching for related articles since Morning and the fact that the management and their assistants had gone up for a meeting, and most of my colleagues are either having a projects meeting or on mc/leave/urgent leave/MIA, the office is very the quiet except for the voices of the data entry clerks. So quiet I almost dozed off a few times Im tinkering on the common pc. By the way, noticed my usage of 'present tense'? Im blogging as Im observing.


Oh! THis I MUST say. You know how people always wait for (...uhm rahayu lost her trail of thoughts after messaging a fren..multi tasker lah!)..nevermind about that. Anyway, Im on half day and I have less than half an hour before I dash off for the door..Ok, suddenly I remembered what I wanted to say. (starting from the beginning again..tsk..talk about dejavu) You know how people always wait for the next year to put into action what they resolve to improve in their lives. Well, Im starting a tad bit earlier, specifically today for trial runs. Hopefully when the actual day comes, a.k.a 1st January 2007, it won't be such a mad shock. And if I don't start now, dunno how many MORE kilos I stand to gain and also how many times I need to rush for work. Im so nervous over this trial run but even though it is only the morning, Im coping pretty well..keke..like for example, I managed to be more 'relaxed' by waking up early and then reaching my workplace early too..yay! OH, and


Just have to make sure it is not a 'one-off' thing..haha..like it only happens today..and not the rest of my freakin life.

Comments

Popular Posts