No Whining!

Rahayu is desperate. I don't want to go into details on what made me say that but Im freakin desperate. Im not desperate for a guy but there's something about me that drove me to the point of desperateness because to me, it is a sure fire way to give me back my happiness.


While Im writing this blog, my friend just signed in through msn and i kinda missed meeting a good friend of mine because she has been very caught up with her studies. At least she's heading somewhere unlike yours truly. We often take photos together when we're out and as I managed to see everything on my pc in picture clear format, I came across our older photos taken last year and I could just see how happy we were. I mean seriously, we always have this nonsensical conversation and uhm..yah, I admit sometimes I do get irritated because, she purposely does it as her life long mission to just see how far I'll go. Yup, she's still a friend alright.


Even as friends, we're so different like fire and water but we can be so close that we actually surpass each other's shortcomings and get along so well even after more than 10 years. We saw each other through ups and downs and no matter how fiercely independent she can be and how outspoken she can be, she does have her vulnerable side especially when it comes to helping one another in the name of friendship. I do get upset when she's being treated as a tool like an ATM machine because she is reputated to be a huge saver. She does it all for the sake of continuing her studies which is very admirable of her whose one of her best traits is that she never gives up easily.


Anyway, I just hope that I'll get to see her again soon when she's not too caught up with test, exams and project work.


You know, talking about my desperateness earlier on, I am just desperate to have a flatter looking stomach just in time for my bonus so I can shop shoppie around. I know, it's damn petty. Im not asking for a flatter than a pancake stomach but if it doesn't stick out that much, I'd probably be okay. Im feeling rather bloated because I had a few eating sessions and couldn't exercise that much as I have been under the weather. I am only able to visit the gym last Friday and despite the initial 'disturbances' which I would not elaborate that much on, I am happy that at last, I am able to take action. Im trying to recall back my previous eating habits before the fasting month where almost everyday was a feast. One of the things I remembered was that I would eat half a waffle and refrigerate it for the next day's consumption. Then, I would also munch on fruit especially during the early night if the hunger pangs start to set in.


Sometimes it is not that our body is being complacent that it just refuses to burn anything. But it is us that have not fully embraced the art of living it healthy yet but yet all we do is to complain and complain waiting for a miracle to happen. If I think back, I actually find myself breaking a lot of rules once I gave myself several moments to gorge my heart out and then who then do I whine about my weight gain? My friends and my family. Silly isnt it?


So my dear fellow accidental readers or bloghoppers if you may call yourself, me, Rahayupopz, will try my very best not to whine about my weight gain. Instead, I will concentrate on taking actions instead and will ONLY think about improving my well being rather than putting myself down by comparing myself to others or looking down upon myself when looking at the mirror.


The time begins...now. Oh, speaking of which...thanks Mariah for the wonderful surprise!! It couldn't have come at a better time ^ ^

Comments

Popular Posts