date with good friend

yawns..im too shagged to type any entries after a LooOOoong walk with a friend. But since this entry is already pending since the event was two days ago (judging from the time now which is 2am), i guess I can only show some pics and comment along the way...



gathering at work. Look what Ive got! a cute lady bug on top of a..err...scratching thingey!



I invented a silly song for this ladybug..'oh lady bug! lady bug!..go.shopping!'




chocies galore! how nice..now how many did I kaput..hrm..*wonder* *wonder*



tsk..how sad..me sitting among my PETITE colleagues..and I stood out lah..like *duh*..dubious honour. but nice shot girls!



me test driving my colleague's birthday present
in the form of a new handphone from her husband.
I tested the camera and uh...yup..it's perfectly fine...haha!



this was a trip to Paragon to 'refresh' ourselves a bit
and man! am i THAT busty?..haha..




me and my brother's trip to vivocity. I told him to look happy..




and he looked better now! hee...with me inside the picture,

you'd BETTER.

I'll be blogging about some other stuffs when im free later. Some serious stuffs...

Comments

Popular Posts