Conceal Me UP

After 3 months of being attached to the clinic, and hoping that I can 'shake legs' during the Dec hols when there are not many patients, I have to go back to the main office. As in the words of Spongebob, 'tartar sauce!' or 'drats!' on dry land. I don't know what is going on back there. In short, there is no trust and like what al mighty supervisor threw into fits and almost shot us down with an imaginary machine gun yesterday, we brought this upon ourselves.


What the freakin' lot? Anyway, like what Donald Trump says, you're only an effective leader when you do you share of work even as a leader and after delegation and that you respect others how you want others to respect you. If one or two people can't get along with the leader, it's probably just their problem but if a majority of them (in this case, almost the whole entire office) are against you, there is one thing to say here: you're not effective because you have lost the support of the subordinates. 'Nuff Said. Out You GO.


While I hear from the people themselves that they are going to leave this company, this time I can safely say it's for the better. Even those who are supposedly in the 'safer zone' are planning to leave or have already left with upcoming a few more to go from my own group of people, so I don't know what the future hold for me. I do want to leave but I don't want to leave just like that without any form of job security. But I don't want to be tied down either because the last time I checked, I am not a school girl where my movements are being tracked down as if I am going for an escape through the exit anytime. If I want to do that, I'll be acting alongside Wentworth in Prison Break trying to decipher the escape plan on his tattooed body.


Look, I don't want to say who is at fault here such as who is the original source of problem here. People make mistakes but unfortunately, if you make a mistake here, you are labelled a bad employee even though you have a rather clean record prior to that. I mean, for all I know, we're in this finger pointing situation and Im stuck in it. For all I know, why should I stay in a place where it's not giving me any form of happiness?! And the saddest thing is that, I have been shifted to another zone where I'll entirely be without the company of the group of colleagues whom I've been together for the last four years. They're my backbone and now, Im just slumped against the wall not knowing where to go from here. Im just hoping that when I apply for a teaching job, I'll get shortlisted and I promise this time, I won't screw up the interview because now Im really serious. OH gawd..I don't want to be stuck in this for a long time.


Enough of the depressing thought. Now for the complete useless information like how horrible I can be when it comes to beauty. I think I bring shame to the female community whose main aim is to look good and the way things are going, I doubt it's for ourselves but the men. I guess coz I am not planning to look good for any guys out there to catch his fancy on me that maybe I slack? Or I just dont care? There's so many stuffs in the female magazines and goodness, most are beyond my comprehension like seriously, do I need so much gunk on my face?!!


But I did pick up a thing or two of which if you ask me now, it will be hard to squeeze out of my brain. Then ah, if there's one thing I did remember is the use of concealer to brighten up my eyes. I saw make up artists slather this on especially when they're doing a makeover and my gawd....the concealer almost covered the whole face as if they're so ugly, they need to conceal everything! What the hey..


My style? I use a concealer to cover my acne scars on my chin and it does work quite well and yesterday, I tried to conceal my rather dark eye rings. As you know, I have irregular sleeping hours which cause me to be tired and the air con in my work cubicle? Freezing. If it goes any lower, I think it will snow. But it ravaged my skin...okay maybe not ravaged, but it sucked dry the moisture off my face till I appear craggy looking. Oh, and the magazine is right, my eyes did look brighten up a bit! But I did not go OTT or over the top with the concealer but just a small swipe and then touch it up with foundation and there you go! Instant brightness...I didn't slather on the foundation all over my face except for under my eyes and under my chin and then also swipe on the blusher. I looked a bit better though..not sickly. I also used a refining serum as base to keep my face less oily and it looks matt which is good too.



I don't know about you...but to me, I guess this subtle change may have worked wonders for me.. Uhm, forget about the hair. It doesn't come with the whole 'makeover' package.





















These were taken yesterday..

Comments

Popular Posts