Me Better Now

Hello...


back to blogging again. okay, so i have been diagnosed by the suave doctor for having acute gastric pains that don't allow me to even sit down without feeling like falling back down on to my mattress. Hard. Even lying down on the bed didn't give me adequate rests after falling asleep a few times initially in the earlier part of the day after the visit to the doctor. It was pain, pain, pain all the way for me and when the tummyache was starting to subside by gradually concentrating on my lower abs, it was a tumultuous affair for me as well. I was wriggling in pain and every movement I made didn't give me a single sense of comfort at all until at one point, I realised that perhaps my shivering didn't make me fall asleep to so-called get rid of the pain temporarily. I knew that the quickest way for me to sleep was to wrap myself in my towel and that did the trick. I was fast asleep and awoken once coz my brother was making a bit of noise while talking to my mum. Anyway, want to thank him as well for keeping me company during my excruciating moments in my room while on my mattress. Okay, so it was not in his intentions to keep me company but just wanted to use the computer but good enough for me. At least, at times when I could talk and the pain was rather bearable, I talked and joked with him. Other times, I was a complete mess.


So I knew my previous entries I was blaming this food and that food for giving me this pain but food is meant to keep our hunger in check and for our survival. It is just us who need to pay careful attention as to what goes into our stomach before it starts to accumulate the acids and causing us the misery for the past few days. The pain basically come and go until ONE FINE DAY, on Wednesday night and then later in the morning it didn't go away, I knew it was high time for me to visit the good ol' doctor. I have this 'thing' about doctors that keep me away from them because of my previous bad exeperiences when I was a very sick young child. Going to the doctor at least twice a month was a norm for me which explained why I hate going to the doctor as I was growing up. Plus, the way things are run in my department that when you have a medical cert, you are accused of giving people the extra work to do to assign someone to find someone grudgingly to go do our duty. Call me stubborn or what but I don't like to be accused of causing people trouble even though it is not in my obligations to do that but based on circumstances, it is easy for people to fault me if I fall sick instead of taking pity on me. That was what happened to me too when I came back to work after a one day mc and instead of asking how I was feeling, I got a verbal warning instead that I should not have called so late at 8am instead of 7am.


Actually, I don't get it. We're not in the field right now in December and the whole purpose of calling before 7am is to give the leaders and the floaters ample of time to get the relevant information and to travel to the designated school on time to avoid any delays. But now we're in office for GAWD'S SAKE and they wanted us to act as if we're already out in the field. Please lah..people are not going to die if I call in at 8am because that is also our reporting time for work, and as far as I know, nobody will be assigned out too since there is really no outfield duty. And because of that ONE 'mistake' I did for calling at 8am, out came a newly revised set of house rules of taking medical leaves which also included calling back the leader before 11am to inform her of how many days we would be taking the medical leaves. This is irregardless of whether the doctor had seen us or not. This is just to make their life easier to plan the schedule for the next day in case we are on medical leave again. Abso-f**king-ly no patience, sey! If we go against this house rule, disciplinary action will be taken against the officer.


SOMEBODY SAVE MY DEPARTMENT'S CRAZY ANTICS PLEASE!!!


Eurgh...


Anyway, I know I am not really close to my ex female supervisor but if you ask me, I am really sad for her sudden departure which she had people made believe that she had requested to be tranferred to another department. But upon closer investigation and information from a relevant source, it seemed that her transfer was made due to her contract not being extended. It was sad in a way that we all know how hard a worker she was, easily stressed out by her work and how hard she would come down on us even over a simplest mistake till her professionalism was thrown out of the window as she tried to discipline us through her own means. And then she received the news not even a year into her contract that she was simply not 'fierce enough'. I tell you that it is merely a plot to get rid of her so that the female dominatrix can rule our department with her two gay boys. GAWD..I am so gonna get bashed up for this...bwahahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts