Sleepyhead.

Hello...this is me, wasting time. Well, im just chilling out a bit after our second trip at Vivocity and it is raining outside from just now. Looks like we have more water to drink from the reservoir later. Good, coz I can be so thirsty at times. My brother wanted to see the er..sky pool..i think, the one where you can the fountains flat down and kids can play in the water. He saw it in the tv and he wanted to see it but unfortunately, it was raining outside when we came and we could only view the beautiful exterior from behind the glass panels. After doing a fair bit of shopping the last week after getting my bonus, I had already made up my mind long time ago to not get any stuffs except from the Candy Empire coz I love the dark chocolate with macademia and the chocolate nougats. I knew that it would be more than the ten dollars I spent the other time during our 'experimental' stage. Now that we know how tasty the chocolates are, I wouldn't mind spending a little bit more than that because knowing me, these chocolates can last for days. I read my friend's blog about how she loved the turkish delight so i got her one to so-called cheer her up a bit because she didn't have a good start of the week. And you know the effects of chocolates on one's mood, right? In the words of the cartoon band Gorillaz..'Feel Good!!' heh..But later she dropped the bombshell saying that she did not quite like it. Oh dear, but she wouldn't mind it either or otherwise I would have to give it away coz I don't really like choco candies or chocos with a caramel or any other thing besides nuts inside it.


Anyway, whatever it is, I was in desperate need to eat something to keep me awake because my sugar-free sweets are finished and I left the back up at home. Sounds like an addiction but it's not lah but I do need that 'something' to either keep me awake wherever I am or to curb my hunger or thirst. Gawd I can hardly keep my eyes open and Im dozing off practically anywhere I was just now even at the pharmacy while waiting for my turn to collect the medicine. It did not stop even when I just boarded the feeder bus to get to the mrt station and in the train, same thing also. I just could not keep my eyes open..haiz.............


Anyway, once I popped two chocies inside my throat, and tasted heaven, suddenly I was awake already. But apparently, it has worn off already..haha..coz I need to turn in early today.


Shall blog a little more later lah. This is as much as I can write before I start to write nonsense when I cannot keep my eyes open. Catch u later.

Comments

Popular Posts