Skip to main content

The End

Hello...

Im feeling a bit lost now. I dont know. Maybe because I have an unfinished business which is designing my new blog layout in my laptop which my brother is using so Im stuck at the computer surfing..IF..you call what I am doing now as surfing. Oh, and I read the news about Saddam Hussein who was executed on the eve of Hari Raya Haji. I don't want to comment much about this historical event but to me, no matter how powerful you are, now matter how many people you have killed, justice will find its way around even if it takes more than a decade. The fact that he was depicted as a killer without any mercy in his hands as justified in the killings back then in 1982, will remain as so even after his death. It will be remembered forever and when you die, it is not the end of the journey for you as you lead your life in an alternate world and it is there where you will be facing the most severe punishment of all..the punishment from God. In this world, we're just a human being and any religion is against merciless killings and what is worse people regard the followers of the Islam religion as potential killers just because of those extremists who carry out their own sadist version of our religious teachings. I guess some people have just lost their senses because they are so driven by their hardship or their hatred that they'll do anything to release their frustrations and anger with the thought that God is behind them. This is rubbish. He may place us in situations that are undesirable or emotionally wrecking for us but He has not taken away away our logical sense because it can be the only guide to bring us out of such situation or make the situation more bearable. Alas, who am I to say all this. Im not perfect either. But I still have my senses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...