The End

Hello...

Im feeling a bit lost now. I dont know. Maybe because I have an unfinished business which is designing my new blog layout in my laptop which my brother is using so Im stuck at the computer surfing..IF..you call what I am doing now as surfing. Oh, and I read the news about Saddam Hussein who was executed on the eve of Hari Raya Haji. I don't want to comment much about this historical event but to me, no matter how powerful you are, now matter how many people you have killed, justice will find its way around even if it takes more than a decade. The fact that he was depicted as a killer without any mercy in his hands as justified in the killings back then in 1982, will remain as so even after his death. It will be remembered forever and when you die, it is not the end of the journey for you as you lead your life in an alternate world and it is there where you will be facing the most severe punishment of all..the punishment from God. In this world, we're just a human being and any religion is against merciless killings and what is worse people regard the followers of the Islam religion as potential killers just because of those extremists who carry out their own sadist version of our religious teachings. I guess some people have just lost their senses because they are so driven by their hardship or their hatred that they'll do anything to release their frustrations and anger with the thought that God is behind them. This is rubbish. He may place us in situations that are undesirable or emotionally wrecking for us but He has not taken away away our logical sense because it can be the only guide to bring us out of such situation or make the situation more bearable. Alas, who am I to say all this. Im not perfect either. But I still have my senses.

Comments

Popular Posts