Tarot or Carrot

hello..

haiz, the perks of being a smooth talker..haha. Now I managed to grumble over how I am thinking hard..twice..and thrice on whether i should buy the magazine Simply Her to a colleague of mine who apparently bought it but I was the one who got excited. I think she had it for like two three days already and I came out to her just now asking her how is the magazine and whether is it worth the money because I have been contemplating on getting for so long but decided against it coz I got another magz prior to that JUST for the diary. And I wouldnt even spend that amount of money on a magazine. Then as she let me see to flip through the pages, she said that she already read the magazine already and I could borrow it if I want to. Of course, it is MY turn to flip for joy! So now, I have stuffs to occupy my time with after work including yesterday's borrowed item also from another colleague and that one will be carried over the weekend too. Yay! And I hate to say this because it will reflect how stingy I am..as if people don't know that already...in which I don't have to spend a dime on the two reading materials..heh.


So today marks the fourth day of 2007 and already tomorrow I will be subjected to half an hour of 'torture' in the room with my executive and another kaypoh executive whose irritating voice is driving me insane in the office. Tsk, people know already that you're just 'air' up there whose total volume is as light as a balloon filled with helium. Yet always the devil's reincarnation, he has to put each one of us through a gruelling ONE HOUR of pratical tests and let me tell you, except for one..the rest of the three things being tested take up time and energy with its mental and physical torture because you'll be talking and talking and calculating and thinking about the right words to say and trying to say out the right figures and definitions before you'll get pounced upon with his stupid questions and remarks. I repeat: stupid questions and remarks. He's always having this mentally that he is a smart aleck but pfft....anyone can read and pretend they are smart later just because they read more stuffs than some people but probably doesn't catch the meaning of half the shit.


YOu know what. Writing about work in my department is one stinkin' stuff. I'd rather write about how elephants have babies.


Anyway, did you notice the little thingey at the sidebar stating 'projects'? Yup, I plan to do that..and hehe..according to my book of procrastination, things that I SHOULD be doing long time ago before the death of single cute and available guys. I guessed I have been spending too much time on my blog judging from my number of entries because the blog, to me at least, is a perfect place to deviate from the work that I was supposed to complete or to kill off boredom. Well, I did promise to take good care of myself this year including being less paranoid which is still under work-in-progress. So with this, I shall stick to what I used to do not so long ago in regards to blogging and that is to update once every few days and not twice or thrice every day. Today is an exception because I just HAD to blog about that cutie at the MRT station just now..hee. Oh, I don't know if he is chinese because he has this bit of tanned look and the features don't quite look chinese-like to me. And oh..for a moment, he may appear to be a Malay guy..OooOOo..rahayu likes malay guys now. But maybe, a Philipino and gawd knows, my fren will freak out once she learns that im having a crush on a philipino guy..heh..Still, I'll never know his race or even nationality because I've already said my life is too complicated right now to be in a relationship. But it doesnt hurt to be his friend and to show him off to the world on what a cute guy friend I have or how he's standing at a height a wee bit shorter than me which is quite a bad sign for an average girl who likes the tall, dark and handsome lot.


Im not a believer of those fortune telling stuffs including tarot card reading no matter how accurate they are and no matter how much of me and my past they can reveal. I can only believe in God but why Im suddenly talking about this is how I wrote before in 2005, that a colleague of mine so-called read my fortune that I would have a boyfriend in dec 2006. Maybe she was right but I missed the cupid because I don't entertain a half naked flying boy carrying an archer. Or maybe she was wrong in her prediction because in the first place, I was not there physically for her to so-called read my mind or to have myself picked out the cards rather than another colleague. Whatever it is, that month is over and ta-dah, my life is still the same. I don't even find myself crushing on anybody except for one totally pointless crush and may I say pointless again because he just stood out from the team of optometrists during my coverage duties at the satellite clinic as he was the only male. Cheh..


William's case is still very new but he's the type of crush whom I'll forget easily and will pass by swiftly because there is nothing about him that touches the inner chord in me. I think it's just his starking white spectacles frame against his tanned skin lah that stood out besides his tall height. Or because beside him, there's seriously no one else to have a crush on because most guys in my workplace, except for the I.T. department, are just so...err....feminine-ish. Side effect of working here where the female population is in the majority with a very very thin slice of pie going to the men. Er, true men where in one look, confirmed you know it's a male and not do a double-take to check if he's a woman pretending to be a man by wearing a working man's attire.


Hrm, I wonder how this year's crush will look like. What am I saying..I already KNOW! Duh? The MRT guy..ooOo..rahayu is a 'fast' worker.

Comments

Popular Posts