My Best Friends Wedding

Me and my friend had the opportunity to attend a wedding reception at a Hotel. My former best friend from primary school..yupz..it's THAT long...finally got hitched to her long term boyfriend and uhm, I remembered me and my friend enjoying the food rather than soaking in the whole ambience of the wedding..keke. Very nice north indian cuisine. Im a sucker for buffet table food..


Anyhoo, we took lotsa pictures, uhm..lotsa pictures of ourselves..hehe. Well, it WAS a hotel and you know what happen if you put two looneys together who cannot help but absorb in the scenic lobby. And the toilet. DUnno why.


I shall upload the picture of my the bride and groom in awhile coz I missed their shots while selecting. Meanwhile, since there's quite a lot of pictures of the two of us in the camera, uhm, I dont want you to seriously look at every one of them..so I made a simple collage! Enjoy..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Popular Posts