No Pity from You

Im having a bit of the sniffles here. I think I had been rather stressed out lately and never have I felt so freakin nervous like this for a long time. Im just pissed at how they rated the competency test...and then yesterday, I went for the you-know-what. I can't say in full details or I'll start thinking about it and clearly, I don't want to fall into one big heap of disappointment in the end. Well..whatever it is, Mariah and I are just going to have some fun later..hee..Yah, maybe Im a bit sick coz I've been lacking that since the start of the year. Oh, and I couldn't sleep back again just now when my dad turned on the light outside which was so freakin bright to me. Was tossing and turning on my mattress while at the same time trying to get rid of my thoughts about yesterday. Aiyoh...if I continue feeling so stressed out, I may suffer a heart collapse.


Mariah that time wrote about me not going on a single date before..hehe. Yes, Im a date virgin. Before you jump into any conclusions, I don't eat men for lunch or dinner. It's just that I have never stirred any interest in any guy to wanna go out with me and see how I pig out at a buffet table. Plus, they scare me too even though I am not against men in general. I did feel a tinge of sadness in the past but over time, I got so used to it that if Mariah didn't mention about this date thingey, I wouldn't have realised that eh...I've never been on a date leh! And I also told my colleague the other time that I can't just force any guy to you know...be my boyfriend or what. I dont know about the rest though...Im not really bothered about this love love thing. Yet again I re-confirm, I AM normal but I dunno..I don't want to dabble in it as for now because it not convenient for me and I dont think there will ever be a time when I am ready. I have no choice but to be realistic about it. Even if I am resigned to being a single till my last day on earth, so be it. So maybe you can say that I owe it to myself for having such a fate since I concentrate too much on my family rather than myself. For me, my idea of a quality 'me' time is hammering on this computer, watching cartoons and chilling out with any of my friends. I refuse to equate a single young woman like me to a no lifer.



Sorry if I offend anybody if I say this but I think people should open their mind a bit about single people. Lack of love from a partner does not mean that someone is not loved okay? I get a bit pissed when they feel all 'sad' and 'sorry' that Im still single while they are happily married/about to get married/engaged/dating. REally, you don't have to. I don't live in a cave. I don't need your pity too. If I can accept the way I am, why can't they? Did I treat them any different like 'oh, Im not supposed to mix with you people..' or have I checked myself into a mental hospital to ask what is wrong with me for acting all crazy infront of them because Im single? Seriously people..just chill ok? Don't bother about me. Im really happy for you because you have found someone to love you and I don't even feel jealous about it. But don't go about victimizing me just because I have yet to experience all the luuuuRRveeee that you're getting right now. Just leave me alone, okay? I have enough of all this and one more time, if any happily in love someone tries to be all 'sorry' for me, I am going to bark I tell you to this narrow-minded imbecile because Im losing my patience already. Like I said, my life is too complicated right now and I have to be realistic about it coz I can't just sweep this fact under the rug. Yes I know family is one thing..my life is another...and true, I don't mix both.


And no Mariah...I am not backlashing at you. Im just talking about these 'im so in love' people who seem so bothered about my non-existence love life recently and it has happened a few times recently. They make it seem like a big crime like as though I am not capable of taking care of myself for now or in the future and need a guy to lullaby me to sleep.


Seelah, I ended up being angry and I hate being angry over a small matter.

Comments

Popular Posts