Skip to main content

PointleSs

Oh what the heck. Im stuck in this room as my plan is ruined. I did mention about getting a card reader earlier on in the day but no...my mum had to come with a brilliant idea that we get food from the infamous Hajjah Maimunah Restaurant which sells authentic kampong (village) malay food. I ah...can't tell you exactly how they taste like but me being one who gets grossed out easily by floating oil and coconut rich food, you may be asking the wrong person. Don't get me wrong. I do eat malay food but if you're cooking with a huge mass like the constant crowd at such restaurant, it seem that they just throw in everything, mix it all up and then serve. As a result? The food doesnt look that great and probably doesn't taste that great either. It's just inviting you to have heart diseases. Sorry..but before you think Im a freak, let me emphasize again, I DO eat malay food. Just uhm..a little bit picky over it. And gawd..can they serve vegetables that are cooked without coconut gravy, like at least two three dishes? I can't even pick out a decent vegetable dish for my family. Haiz.....Like that only cost almost twenty dollars and because of that, I err...have to sacrifice buying my card reader. For now. *sobz*


Whenever Im bored, I come to this place. My blog. I kinda am sick and tired of reading other people's blogs who are getting a number of emails but of whom are just as bored as them posting up pics of the food they ate or their loved ones with a warning sign below that this so-and-so is theirs so hands off. Bluergh. They'd be sorry they say that one day because life is so unpredictable. And besides, he's not on a leash. Tsk..sorrie lah, Im just so 'sour' now. I just don't know what the heck I want to do with my life right now. Work is sucky. Now everything you do will affect the bloody appraisal even if you're entitled to the 14 days annual leave but if you take one day off for example, you'll risk missing out statistics for your field duty that day. What..the fish. I just agreed on everything he said...because he was just BEGGING to be agreed..with my 'yupz' but inside me heart..I was like 'whatever freak'.


Tsk, come on buck up rahayu! Where is this 'I can never be bored' rahayu..always having her fingers or head into something like where the heck is your creative juice online and offline? Im just so lost..like something is missing. Maybe that's why I've been hearing music from my past like from Indecent Obssession. Even my blog entries have been talking about 'sad issues' over how guys overlook girls like me even though they may smell a wee bit of admiration just because we're not physically pleasing to their eyes. Bleurgh. Again. Even if there are men who will look, they're probably just the married ones who are bored with their wives and want someone 'young and fresh'. Just go to Siti Nurhaliza. I don't think she'll mind another old foggie.


Gah..Im so BORED. I guess, this is just a pointless entry and I shall go about doing my 'things to do' list. Or..'things to do before I drive myself crazy from boredom' list. Well. Hello magazines.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...