PointleSs

Oh what the heck. Im stuck in this room as my plan is ruined. I did mention about getting a card reader earlier on in the day but no...my mum had to come with a brilliant idea that we get food from the infamous Hajjah Maimunah Restaurant which sells authentic kampong (village) malay food. I ah...can't tell you exactly how they taste like but me being one who gets grossed out easily by floating oil and coconut rich food, you may be asking the wrong person. Don't get me wrong. I do eat malay food but if you're cooking with a huge mass like the constant crowd at such restaurant, it seem that they just throw in everything, mix it all up and then serve. As a result? The food doesnt look that great and probably doesn't taste that great either. It's just inviting you to have heart diseases. Sorry..but before you think Im a freak, let me emphasize again, I DO eat malay food. Just uhm..a little bit picky over it. And gawd..can they serve vegetables that are cooked without coconut gravy, like at least two three dishes? I can't even pick out a decent vegetable dish for my family. Haiz.....Like that only cost almost twenty dollars and because of that, I err...have to sacrifice buying my card reader. For now. *sobz*


Whenever Im bored, I come to this place. My blog. I kinda am sick and tired of reading other people's blogs who are getting a number of emails but of whom are just as bored as them posting up pics of the food they ate or their loved ones with a warning sign below that this so-and-so is theirs so hands off. Bluergh. They'd be sorry they say that one day because life is so unpredictable. And besides, he's not on a leash. Tsk..sorrie lah, Im just so 'sour' now. I just don't know what the heck I want to do with my life right now. Work is sucky. Now everything you do will affect the bloody appraisal even if you're entitled to the 14 days annual leave but if you take one day off for example, you'll risk missing out statistics for your field duty that day. What..the fish. I just agreed on everything he said...because he was just BEGGING to be agreed..with my 'yupz' but inside me heart..I was like 'whatever freak'.


Tsk, come on buck up rahayu! Where is this 'I can never be bored' rahayu..always having her fingers or head into something like where the heck is your creative juice online and offline? Im just so lost..like something is missing. Maybe that's why I've been hearing music from my past like from Indecent Obssession. Even my blog entries have been talking about 'sad issues' over how guys overlook girls like me even though they may smell a wee bit of admiration just because we're not physically pleasing to their eyes. Bleurgh. Again. Even if there are men who will look, they're probably just the married ones who are bored with their wives and want someone 'young and fresh'. Just go to Siti Nurhaliza. I don't think she'll mind another old foggie.


Gah..Im so BORED. I guess, this is just a pointless entry and I shall go about doing my 'things to do' list. Or..'things to do before I drive myself crazy from boredom' list. Well. Hello magazines.



Comments

Popular Posts