Skip to main content

Birthday Man

There is one person in my life that has me fixated since mid 2004 and will remain so in my heart for the longest time. It will be longer than every stupid crushes I have or will have. Even though he has his fair share of critics (hrmph..jealousy brewing) and a bevy of *pukes* beauties *pukes* as his leading ladies which alas, never lasted..(muahahaha!!), he will be the benchmark of any future guys I will get to know. But don't worry, no one will come as close as you. Cool, mysterious, intellectual, caring, soft spoken, with eyes so intensed and a good looker who is subjected to saying the lamest lines before the opening sequence, you have tugged my heartstrings and I will remember you forever even if the show ceases in which I will be damned if such a day comes. You taught me that love doesn't have to come in a cute package like some show with a guy prancing about in the prison but in a man with red hair, smart suit, black sunglasses...and erm..a revolver.


You, my dear....enjoy this day because it is your day and who cares if it is just a year past the big ol' half a century thingey of an age. Despite our 25 years of age gap, I have never felt so far away from you as I continue to be mesmerised by every word you say and every hope you give to people whether they are found guilty by the society or in the eyes of the court. You have made a comeback, a believable comeback, that you are definitely here to stay and television is your place. And yet again I say, in my heart, from the first time you struck a chord in me.



With that, I want to wish you a

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...