happy 2007!

Ladies and gentlemen..

welcome to my revamped blog..and oh, welcome to the brand new year of 2007..wahey! so whats ur resolution? Or have you stopped making one? Let me tell you something about making resolution. You don't have to create one heck of a list and in the end, could only complete one. Or just half of that one. Whatever it is, whether you strive to make a resolution and ahem, stick to it, the important thing is that you should not lose guidance in your life. Move forward, let the past be in the past and create a new future for yourself. Leave behind your years of anger and begin a new chapter of life lessons that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Gawd I sound so spiritual.


That aside, do you like my new blog layout? :) Hey, at least give me some credits for it k? I took ages to make it! Okay..........not quite. But I took ages to come up with those clean lines! It's like trying to draw a straight line using a ruler and then you find that it is still not quite straight. Okay im describing my past blogskins which i had to do via a tad bit harder method and still I got the not quite straight lines..not forgetting..crampy entries. But this time, I got a brainwave and used the simplest of the tools but of course, i did my own tinkering ala rahayupopz. To me, I see the beginning of a new career! A web designer! Yah right. My knowledge is strewn everywhere like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle because Im just a lazy bum and here Im thinking of a career as a web designer?!..pfft..But still, i'll be nice again and you're welcome to copy my code because as far as I know, I don't own Jason Mraz who is the star of my blog here..apart from myself. It's not right click disabled unlike SOME blog sites. As if I can't enable it..heh..but don't ask me or I'll be the death of this people. Oh by the way, I actually did a blogskin featuring Beyonce, my alter ego, but even though she made a huge impact on the music scene late last year, she didnt make a big impact on me. Except the big resemblance she and I share.


So what about my resolution? Easy. Lose another 10 kilos lor! hehe..I have not reached my target yet and I have already divided it into three years. Yupz..three and this is the last year..coz duh, Im never thin in the first place. And the other one is to be more budget conscious as if Im already not but no harm being better at it because I have to think about my family too. And the next one is to stop being such a paranoid..hehe..and also someone who thinks who can solve problems all by herself. Im no superwoman. The last thing will be to take good care of myself. How can I expect people to love me when I have trouble finding the qualities that I like about myself because all this time, Im this giant ball of paranoia.


Another wishful thought? For my tall runner guy to say 'hi' to me. That will lead me straight to heaven and cure me of my paranoia! Ok, at least the first one.


So people..have a great year ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts