New Charm

crush sighting:'not yet'

Im in dilemma! don't ask..wait, ask! I think I spotted a hottie..a more subdued hottie and this was the second time. When I saw him walking from the further end of the mrt, I thought that he's pretty hot and wait a second....I know him! UHm, i mean not personally but we took the same lift from the mrt groundfloor the other time. Why was he that significant when there's a whole lot of guys practically wearing the same shirt top like him? Simple. Think the other time, when I was looking out for my mrt buddies while in the lift, this guy entered and for that one second, I...was mesmerized. He's not that heavenly gorgeous that all the women, married or single in the lift, would stare at him. But there's something about him that works like a charm even though he looked like he was dragging his feet while working and looking down maybe trying to hurry up but without breaking a sweat. Then, as I was trying to figure out why I was suddenly mesmerized like that as if Im totally speechless (and worse, think he noticed it..darn it..) and it occured to me. He is my soulmate! Uhm, yah right..tsk, he's the type of guys whom I used to adore back then when I was a teenager. I don't know how exactrly to describe these kind of guys lah seriously. Just that they're a bit vertically challenged only..heh..and have a bit of broad shoulders and I think that's pretty much what I can describe in words. So William..my future boyfriend yang tak menjadi..has a competition. Very soon, I'll go like 'Who's William?' like 'Who's Ryan?' OH WELL, dream on rahayu.

Anyway, yesterday I visited Xiaxue's blog to distract my colleague who was so keen on reading my blog (infront of my face!..eesshh..embarassing for me..haha..) and oh my, that girl FINALLY got a boyfriend besides a nose job. And judging from her exquisite taste which she never fails to bring up by constantly putting others down, he's an american caucasian. And yet again, she writes a bloody long entry defending herself that she's not an SPG or sarong party girl whom she describes as one who is ugly and who has a fat ugly ang moh boyfriend. Whatever lah girl..it's your twisted world. But I was in disbelief HOW i actually searched her archives through out the months for any entry concerning her boyfriend like how they met and why finally she settled for this guy. Turned out to be quite a short entry..surprisingly.. but she only talked about her past dates such as how they're lacking confidence or something by asking that they should not be included in her famous blog and yah, how commitment phobic they were.

But you know what? Maybe...just maybe...in my case, I wouldn't mind having a long distance relationship. Still, it's an expensive affair. In my case, why that doesn't sound so bad is because I don't have to go out with him often and get to spend more time at home. I know, like what's the point of having a relationship when the whole affair is about spending more time with him right? I think for now....things are quite complicated for me so Willliam..and whoever you are in the mrt lift just now...it's just a fruitless infatuation for me right now so don't mind me. Just carry on dazzling me with your charm eh? Rahayu won't go near you..haiz........

p.s: but dat doesn't mean I won't stalk u..bwahahahaha!!!

Comments

Popular Posts