Skip to main content

Bit Better

Yes, I admit yesterday I sounded a bit 'cuckoo' like what my friend said..I was at the point of being suicidal. Don't worrie..I won't kill myself...though guys would kill themselves if they can't have me...heh..lame. Anyway, I shall not go into details as to why I felt so incapable and so lost yesterday but I have slowly tried to make things right from the start of the year and I know this. It's just that I keep on thinking about all that has happened late last year which made me so down and out even though I have tried to make things right when given the opportunity to do so. However, I thought that I didn't do enough like maybe at some point, I have been complacent and each time that happens, it brings me one step closer to the edge without me realising it. But today, even though I felt that I have not made another wrong step again this year and have been more careful, I just wanted to double confirm that I am doing the right things. By proving myself today that hey, I have indeed learnt my lessons and that all I ever was for the benefit of my family...I did some things today which confirmed the fact that I am on the right route all along since promising myself to not make any careless mistakes anymore. It's just that I kept retracting back to the past where I thought I could have done better and that overshadowed me yesterday till I felt I was at a losing end.


But you know we can always plan to make things how we wanted them to be but at times, we have no other choice or there are some things that occur out of nowhere and we cannot run away from them. I guess this may be the case for me except I chose to take it out on myself yesterday like Im responsible for it all. I still feel a bit krummy every now and then but I think that as long as I know and see for myself that I have not been mislead by my negative doings or my own selfishness, I think I can survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...