Back 2 Work

'crush sighting: yes'


start of the first day of work. woopee. actually, I kinda looked forward to work today and not because I am looking forward to see my colleagues again after a four day plus hiatus. Infact, I don't believe they want to go back to work that easily..heh..And true enough, the MRT gang was nowhere to be found for us to do the quickie marathon together to get to work on time and also to avoid the great red line...followed by the highlighted name. Yup, we do get our one minute of fame in the morning if we don't get our butts on the public transport in time for office. In true Rahayu's style for every beginning of the year, she makes a great effort to change for the better and to improve on her timing and as soon as you read this, the line on the graph will start plummeting like the falling share market prices. But I will not be defeated by my own defiance..never! That's another graph though.


sighz...sad to say, I didn't start on the right foot when it comes to my budget because *sobz*, I was traumatized a bit by my loan bill and even though I did pay quite a bit after the date of the bill, I don't know what is the final true amount. Still, it has been haunting me since yesterday because it was such a mega killer especially when they charged me an additional 91 dollars for a month of late payment..farking arsehole! I did pay my share but my friend had to revert her share of the loan because she had to pay for her children's school books. Anyway, I can't be an arsehole LIKE SOME PEOPLE and say pay means pay so no choice, I just pay what I can pay even though I could not pay for her first as usual because I too was running low on cash. If I have not shared this loan with my friend, I think I would have died standing. But friend or no friend, I will not take up another loan again unnecessarily! Once is enough. It's a burden lah, seriously so if you have been brainwashed by those colourful adverts that says you can get married right now itself if you get a loan from them or start renovating your house with a bali concept, I suggest you smack the back of your head. Hard. Don't be duped by them! That and including anything that involves free giveaways and low interest payments. They're all bullshit.


Oh anyway, I took a look at the final amount and phewh...it wasn't as bad as I thought because apparently I had already paid half of the amount including the backdated ones. And instead of waiting for my salary to pay yet another 100, I thought that narh...just pay lah and don't think so much about it. Think about the future a.k.a my annual claims..heh..which I didn't waste any time submitting so that my head don't burst from being too calculative to prolong the usage of my current savings. I don't want to end up with a big snowballed amount. With just a few months to go, my debt will be over..yahoo! And rahayu promises to be a good girl after that.


okay, enough for blogging now. I am going to read a book (Gasp! Rahayu reading?! My gawd....). Uhm, sorry to break your bubble but it's a small notebook-like thingey based on the best-selling motivational book by Stephen Covey entitled 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Finally, after being frustrated for so long trying to get a hold of this book again in the library (eh hello! return the book for others to read leh!), an angel in the form of a colleague lent me the revised version which is good enough for me because they are all written clearly like you're attending a course or seminar. Anyway, beggars can't be choosers right..pfft..


shall update later on that!


p.s: congrats to diah of http://etrangle.pitas.com for the birth of her baby girl. yupz..enough of the poll already! and by the way, did you see the caption at the top of my entry...tee hee...yah, as if you don't know what the hell is that. My crush at work..woot! I know that this is just a pointless crush but my existence is pointless too in the first place anyway..haha..narh, just kidding.


SIGHZzzzzzzzzzzzz.......rahayu in lurve...................

Comments

Popular Posts