Task Completed

Im happy. ^ ^


Im happy not because I get a windfall or something because if that happens, I wouldn't be sitting here typing out an entry but out and about shopping. Im happy because I have finished one of my tasks for January. Another one is near finished but because of an upcoming test this week, I can't put on the finishing touches.



Im too shy to say what exactly is that because I don't want to create some publicity being an extreme newbie in this field. Plus I hate picky people..haha. Nolah, it's just some work which I have been putting on hold for a damn long time because of sheer laziness and also because I was not too confident about my work as I felt I was not good at it. But then, I thought, heck..they can say what they want. You can't please everybody. I just want to make this my own personal gallery but if I can make money out of it too, why not..hehe..since it is part of my dream too. Even though it is very very small scale, Im still happy nevertheless as it is a personal achievement.

Comments

Popular Posts