First day of 2007

Yup, as promised...the bride and groom of the wedding. Aiyah she closed her eyes but good thing in the second shot she didn't close, which by the way, was totally unplanned for. Her sister just wanted to capture the both of us together because we have been friends for the longest time. She didn't recognise me initially because it had been so darn long since I last saw her and then after the first shot was taken, after awhile she asked, 'Is this Rahayu?!! She looks so different!' Can I say, 'duh..I grew up what..' but narh, just gave her a smile.




By the way, today start a day to lose the fab and I tell you i've been going back and forth with my weight but it is never in the former weight range..grr..as evident in these pics. And my mum just rubbed it in after cooking nasi lemak for hari raya haji yesterday, in this morning, that my skirt looked tight and my behind looked bigger and that Im becoming fatter again. But I tell myself...words can't kill me. Still, I must admit that it's going to be a lOoooOooong journey ahead. Sighz...............anyway, whatever it is, I am not going to eat according to mood swings anymore because I think it is my downfall because one moment, I looked chubby and in another moment, I looked okay. Yes, my body is capable of telling me that the moment I eat more than my usual, it shows. If I cut down by eating less in the next few days, I feel like a balloon that has just deflated a tad bit. Haiyah..but that's not the focus here. Anyway, I actually deshagged my hair..hehe..looks better now. The last one says it all...if I don't eat like a glutton and that my hair behaves, by right that is how Im supposed to look like. It's the look that is one minute..and the next minute gone..haha..whatever. Anyway, how DID you spend your first day of 2007? :)



shaggy..plus chubby (a day or two before
my gastric attack)


a bit less shaggy..(two days after the gastric attack so I still looked 'weak')


my usual style..it's a bit 'flat' and I don't know why.

Comments

Popular Posts