Video PDA

:D :D :D....


Notice the beaming smilies on top?! Yup, finally! Rahayu has done it...and I dont even need to spend a single cent! Okay maybe pay for the internet connection and also the electricity bills but then...this is what I call....a success after spending hours and even months (big chunk goes to procrastination) on the internet reading through forums, rummage through search engines, following instructions..LOTS of trial and errors that led from one to another..boring..but they give me clues enough to move on. OH, not forgetting bogus softwares also and gimmicks that say 'free' but what the hell..the trial period so damn lousy and so freaking limited. That or the software that is being used by many other people which is supposed to be a good thing but wah..I see the file size, I get a heart attack, if my inanimate pc doesnt get it. SO now..ladies and gentlemen...I have converted my two year old PDA, yes without the blings of the current crops of pda phones, smart phones..and err..whatever apple and creative have to offer..into a video watching gadget! Forget mobile phones! They have small screen so why waste your time increasing your degrees! I get the stuff from youtube, use another software to download and convert it into an avi file to view it off the website, then have it converted again from an avi file to an optimized (smaller and compact) avi file that is viewable via a pocket pc or in my case my PDA.


Sounds simple enough...but this is the older version of PDA that, like I said, may not have the same prowess as the current gadgets. But who cares! If I can maximise my internet speed to the speed that I have jolly well paid for..I can rule the world! Well, at least finally knowing how to convert the damn video for my viewing pleasure on my PDA. Yipee!


But seriously, the creative vision in pink looks cute compared to my grey PDA. No no no...now's not the time.

Comments

Popular Posts