Skip to main content

Video PDA

:D :D :D....


Notice the beaming smilies on top?! Yup, finally! Rahayu has done it...and I dont even need to spend a single cent! Okay maybe pay for the internet connection and also the electricity bills but then...this is what I call....a success after spending hours and even months (big chunk goes to procrastination) on the internet reading through forums, rummage through search engines, following instructions..LOTS of trial and errors that led from one to another..boring..but they give me clues enough to move on. OH, not forgetting bogus softwares also and gimmicks that say 'free' but what the hell..the trial period so damn lousy and so freaking limited. That or the software that is being used by many other people which is supposed to be a good thing but wah..I see the file size, I get a heart attack, if my inanimate pc doesnt get it. SO now..ladies and gentlemen...I have converted my two year old PDA, yes without the blings of the current crops of pda phones, smart phones..and err..whatever apple and creative have to offer..into a video watching gadget! Forget mobile phones! They have small screen so why waste your time increasing your degrees! I get the stuff from youtube, use another software to download and convert it into an avi file to view it off the website, then have it converted again from an avi file to an optimized (smaller and compact) avi file that is viewable via a pocket pc or in my case my PDA.


Sounds simple enough...but this is the older version of PDA that, like I said, may not have the same prowess as the current gadgets. But who cares! If I can maximise my internet speed to the speed that I have jolly well paid for..I can rule the world! Well, at least finally knowing how to convert the damn video for my viewing pleasure on my PDA. Yipee!


But seriously, the creative vision in pink looks cute compared to my grey PDA. No no no...now's not the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...