Shameless Begging

OH my....someone is so freaking upset that she has been sent to another cluster instead where D is not the driver and apparently, this news was given to him by her with a heavy heart...Awwww....*sniggering*..


Where else for me..I'll get to be the leader next month so that means D will have to contact me or vice versa for him to pick up the equipments. And since next month is the holidays, we will be going mostly to childcare centres so that means to say I get to see D almost everyday coz..usually we are there for half a day only. WOoOOHooo!! Wow...next week will be the last of my attachment already.


Oh gawd. I feel like a squealing pre-pubescent idolising after some beyond reach superstar or something. I hope this overenthusiastic feeling will die down soon once I begin back my field attachment and I will be in the right state of mind already. And I will start gagging one more time everytime someone mention what a handsome driver he is. That will signal..'it's good to finally be back..and touch ground level!' By the way..apparently, I got a visiting colleague just now coz she wanted to see how I work so she can take over next month onwards. In the mrt, she was saying about this colleague of ours was very upset could not sleep every night coz she was thinking about how far she had to travel. I think that's the least of her problem considering how she can be early and travel to Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh and Bishan in time from her home in Buona Vista. And going to the West area..where it's much nearer and she's complaining about that?! Chey, she's just upset she wont get to see Dennis anymore..bwhahahaha! Come on..we're not stupid. Even that colleague suspects so and she's like giving this smirk look to me that she knows it's more than that. Well hello? She's even doing the countdown to D Day she wont be seeing Dennis anymore..how obvious can that get?


By the way, that same colleague also said that some principal or school staff..I dunno..apparently i know she's just a gatal woman..commented to her saying like wah..they send such a handsome driver over to collect the equipments. And my colleague joked by remarking to him that his head will grow so big that he will topple over just trying to carry it..hahahaaha!! I told you all to watch his head! But cant blame them this time..coz this comment was made by an outsider. So yes D..you're hot among the aunties lah..just face it.



Haiz..apparently there will be so many changes to team configurations and there will be an extra team also. So that guy I think a bit the stressed out already..but anyway who cares about him now. Like what I often say to him..'uhm..so? not my problem..' whenever he begged..yes..shamelessly begging..if we can try to finish up our work by this so and so time so he will be able to collect from the rest of the teams at one go instead of having to wait for a period of time before the next collection. Even resorted to offering a kiss from him..or the phone number of an eligible bachelor who appeared in the cleo magazine (and a stud as well..) who was an ex classmate of his. Shameless I tell ya..shameless! I hope the aunties whip him up good in this one month so he doesnt have to stoop that low again..heh..although I wouldnt mind that phone number though..


Okay I know..we come from the same shameless mould so hence the 'we can get along well' thingey..hrmph..eligible bachelor k?! dont play play! tsk..shameless woman. Let's just see how things go next month along with me working with a new girl. Wow..let's whip this girl to shape with my hardcore tactics! yeah right..dunno who whips who first later..

Comments

Popular Posts