Saturday Gathering

Guess what. I had just finished eating after midnight...a green apple and drinking plain water *yawns*...and you will never guess what I had just now? Oh....just the usual barbequed food..satay..otak otak..chicken wings...hotdogs..and nat's mum's noodles. I know I gorged on the barbequed (hello..I paid a huge share there..) food because my healthy living lifestyle has taken a break..hahaha..Heck, I think these people eat like mouse like okay..so not worth the money! Heh, am taking a dig at them. But basically now Im back to square one again..*yawns*...


Good thing I've got a companion...'hi mariah!' and we were like on the swing..watching an x rated video clip (oh.my.gawd...yes..oh.my.gawd). For once, they were not two men..if you know what I often watch...bwahahaha!! Shh..


Seriously, Mariah was right..it was gravity defying! It was worse than azam plonking himself beside me all of a sudden and the swing was not able to..er..swing as fast as before. Besides 'oh what big d**k he has!'....it was 'ouch!' Man, he was at it like some kind of lumberjack drilling a nail into a small hole on repeat mode. Now you know Mariah's secret hobby..she's into heterosexual hot videos thingey...and people actually encourage heterosexual relationships because they're healthier....sheesh..like what..for video taping purposes?! But....................it was hot although it was hard for me to watch being used to watching family friendly dramas and movies with a happy ending and good moral lessons for all of us to learn and incorporate into our everyday living.


Wait. Im seriously off track here..haha..I was supposed to talk about the gathering! Well, everyone turned up except Syafiq. That one...is like Dennis for once saying that some other guy is more good looking than him..a.k.a...impossible! Well, anyway judging from his track record, it is not something out of the ordinary knowing the nature of his job. And his brain.


Well, I dont have much to say about the gathering. But nats was a great hostess even though this gathering was meant to be for everyone including her. I tried to help but...was 'accused' of trying to act coy with Louis who is Precilla's husband. Yes, whats up with me with people's husbands! Do I have the word 'scandalous' across my forehead? Maybe it's my hair..surprisingly well behaved. Even my face didnt look like it kena langgar lorry coz I score low points when it comes to taking care of my skin..heh..So now what. I cant wear boat neck tops and grow my hair long any longer? And Im not even the one in the cleavage baring top!


I dunno..if you ask me...I can 'take' it like initially but if it dragged on and on, somehow it became a tiring affair that i had to move away and enjoy my food on the swing. I came with an open mind knowing that I would be accused of being flirtatious among the guys there even though I didn't do anything or what. But it's just them finding the topic of the night thingey..haha..but I am on friendly terms already with Louis and Noah coz I used to try to talk to them when they first joined especially when they felt a bit left out coz you know..them being the 'outsiders' among the group of ex classmates..but NooOOoo..rahayu had to be the one who started the ball rolling first!



Maybe my skin has grown thicker or what...that Precilla's supposedly harsh remark towards me didnt prick me. Like how she called me a slut just like the one on tv (ouch, right?) as if I moved my hand up her husband's thigh or something. That was not the only thing she said about me. I was not even talking to Siti's husband and please lah, I know where I stand. And grow up lah. We're adults in our mid twenties already. Some things are seriously outdated. Like, what gives? If Louis was not such a nice guy, I would be remarking..'pfft...oh please..if im such a slut, I wont even consider him'... Insecured bitch. That remark was totally off key and if I want sensationalism, I wouldn't even want to be at this lame gathering let alone be around her.



Like come on, men will always be men whether they are married or not or whether you think you look great or not. Basically, coz they're men...they have the right to look at women whether or not we like it as it is a sign of their manhood. If not, they're gays. Okay, if you think that Im supporting them or something and that they have all the f**kin right to look at women, that opinion didn't come from me. That bugger said so to me once. Yes, the self proclaimed MBA guy..married but available. See how delusional he is?


Im glad that some others still treated me the same like an old buddy of theirs talking and sharing our life stories. Min, as usual, a fashionista and seriously Min, I reaaaaaaally like your grey top (,^^) and it was nice to see mariah all jovial and making me feel like it was worth my trip coming to this gathering. And thanks Mariah for backing me up and not seeing me in the same light as them coz you know..only Dennis makes my day..bwahahaha!!! See lah..Im this close to joining his fan club! OH.Gawd.


Dont get me wrong. Im not being all hypersensitive over this minute..like a speck of dust..issue. I dont know if the comments given by Louis and Azam to me were sincere or they were merely acting along the line of 'I should play along with rahayu's scandalous reputation' thingey because they had been at it for some time..especially Azam. If they were not sincere, Im so over being the butt of jokes of these people. Trust me, I was not there to attract attention. I no longer craved for attention from them to accept me into this group like how i used to because now they were merely like acquintances to me. But I still accept them with thanks.


Okaylah, whatever it is.....I enjoyed myself more than the previous times that we used to go out quite often together. Funny thing is..it was not because I got to see them. Like I said..I came with an open mind and I am not going to belittle myself. To myself, I think I passed.


Right...


But I still think the credits should go to Nats. As usual, you are always the best organiser and hostess among us. And as a friend too..thanks for the lift. Mariah for being the saviour of the night for me..haha..and Sherry for being..err..her nice friendly self to me. Thanks people..

Comments

Popular Posts