Monopoly Token

I've been feeling so unfit...two weeks of not going to the gym and having my ass stuck on to the big comfy swivel chair from morning until evening almost everyday..well...it felt like I have this whole ring of new 'cushion' round my waistline. Apparently I did not gain weight which I thought I did coz it felt that way. I even had two big meals..one at Seoul Garden and two weeks later..at Breeks..over the weekend but that made me watch what I eat over there coz I know I wont be able to move around much and gym is not like a few steps away from office or what. Still, I felt that 'cushion' feeling. Very the odd and my confidence level apparently went for a nose dive too even though time and time again I remind myself not to be feel that way. But I just cant shrug it off.


But it's true what they say in the magazines. If you have a period of rest for even a few days, your body will start to feel a tad bit sluggish and if you're bulking up on muscles, after a long while, it would feel like gravity is doing no justice to your body. Imagine two weeks..i know if one month..tat one is asking for trouble. *shudder* I remembered that in 2005 around my birthday time.


So now, it's pay back time. Im able to go back office just now in the afternoon and tomorrow too. Great to work out all over again at the gym. It felt great just being there for five minute until my nemesis came in and want to use the cross trainer. Alah..disturb only. But I was being nice and let her use first. She was taken aback..yah apparently me too..and I said she could go on the treadmill first. But i managed to get back to it and she kept her promise as well of sticking to twenty minutes on it even though I could not afford to stop my exercising over at the treadmill just yet. I dunno...Im not so driven in real life. But when it comes to these machines, 45 minutes mean 45 minutes on the treadmill without missing a beat. If only I can apply that same principle in my own life. Well, tomorrow I will have another go at two machines. It will be just nice for the coming chalet this Saturday coz I dont want to feel all 'unfit' that night..like of all the time. It's not for the sake of praising but a feel good factor in myself so I can stuff myself in the face without any guilt. Yup, the wrong kind of principle in life that I actually applied in real life.


Oh, me went outfield and saw D. A quickie about D. Yup, I saw him just now and I was nervous like would I make a blunder and then start talking gibberish or what..I dunno...But I just sat down there waiting for him with the actual member of the team and I thought I'd just say 'hi' or what..no biggie..and it's dumb-free as well. And guess what. The minute the bugger saw me when he entered..(hrm..apparently he can recognise me from behind my back as well..impressive) and I heard him saying..eh..what are you doing here. Wow..that's a nice intro there. I turned back and looked at him but he was not even looking at me but was taking off his shoes and the minute he entered, he was like 'if i knew you're here, I wont come at all.' WEi! Like..can you be nice to me for once?!


I was merely taken aback with his no batting of eyelids or serious face kind of teasing like he meant what he said sort of look. When I tried to say something back, he wont be looking at me like he would treat it as if he had 'defeated' me so there is no point for him to hear what I had to say back. He would pretend he didnt hear anything unless I made my point loud and clear for his ears. Seriously LOUD and clear..the nerves..


This is just the beginning. You know I wanted to start afresh this time around like you know..not be so flirty or what or treat him more like a colleague than a friend by being more professional to avoid any darn gossips. Furthermore, he has to be answerable to me next June since I will be in charge of my team. Oh no..looks like God's effort to 'tame' me by putting me in the clinic..termed as jail by you-know-who..may not be such a good idea. I mean..you dont expect me to take things smack down if he starts his round of 'i feel like bullying rahayu.hrm..what should I say now?' thingey?!! Like how dare he treated me like some monopoly token..just out of jail and for how long they let me out of the jail. I said not long coz i requested to go back there after I see you. And by the way it's not jail but heaven coz I cant 'stand' someone here..Yeah..pfft..finally he felt defeated but knowing him, he would take it seriously initially until I had to say no..im just kidding..didnt know you're so easy. And HE thought I am easily angered by his jokes. Geez..


Well bugger..whatever 'greeting' you throw at me just now...and hello to you too..sheesh..it will be one more week before I start seeing you on a regular basis now. And please God..give me strength..to endure his OTT ego.

Comments

Popular Posts