Sleeping Typing

Man...I dont believe Im saying this but...I miss sleeping in the room during the attachment at poly! Sigh..and yesterday was the last day. Tomorrow dont know if i have the 'priviledge' to do the same thing again coz there will be someone else there. Drats..I don feel like deleting all 50 songs that I downloaded into the computer for some easy listening pleasure in between work..like what if I come back even for half a day? I am so gonna miss my solitude moments and hello to noisy little brats..


Well, today have to go back office for one whole freaking day of data entry coz you know why? They said I type fast enough..what lousy excuse to cover up for their freaking lazy asses. To them, it's a no brainer job coz they're f**kin' leaders and co leaders so this is not their job. Like hello? Even the boss on top of your f**kin' heads help to key in the reply slips from the optometrists k assholes..Their main job in the office is to call up the schools, do some co ordinations and wait for them to fax over the class lists. In between can help also what. Currently there is only one person doing the entry. There is another admin clerk..but lets just say..she's better in the non existent mode. Talk only..but work..Zilch!


But coz the admin clerk is such a nice girl..I don mind helping her. Plus I like typing so thats a bit of a bonus..


Hey, wanna try something? Want to know wat is your typing speed?....


speed typing


But! I have to warn you..once is enough..you want to try again..can...but ah, happy typing...bwahahahaha! Eh tiring leh..dunno what paragraph they ask you to type. It's horrigible!

Comments

Popular Posts