Last Day..Almost!

So yup..mariah and NOW with the monicker Shakira thought I was being all drama mama with me seeing the bugger for the last time yesterday before my posting. Yah I know he's married and all..but we're not flirting..how can we flirt infront of my partner? haha..it's just mindless teasing coz my partner would start first..see? I didnt start the ball rolling.


Anyway it was quite sad for me to stop working with her and then she would be posted to a shitty partner..hhaha..But it's okay. I dont mind being posted to that clinic coz it helps me to take my mind off field work and cut down my travelling time from home to school and from school to office coz it's damn bloody tiring. Give rahayu a break! But cant guarantee that my time there will be smooth sailing. But it's okay..I checked..and the work that is waiting for me over there is enough to last me the whole month I am there so I dont have to be posted out for coverage duties..woohoo!!


I thought that today will be the last I talked about dennis a.k.a the bugger because I wont be seeing him anymore but then.....tomorrow, my now ex partner's leader is down because of an eye infection so she had few days of mc. And my clinic is closed because there are no appointments to attend to so..................H! I will be working with you again! double woohoo!! And uhm...seeing that bugger again because he obviously have to deliver and pick up the equipments.


So I will only stop torturing my dear readers with stories of him UNTIL.......tomorrow. Well, yesterday he seemed excited to see me the minute he saw me through the glass walls from outside until I opened the glass door. Yes, I know this would be the last time you see but dont have to see me like it would be the last time EVER! Haha...And my partner saw him after a week because she was seriously sick that whole week..and oh..my..gawd.....it's 'feed dennis ego' time! She was like wah you look more handsome now...your hair looks nicer...it makes you look more handsome. And you should see him smiling sheepishly and looking at me waiting for me to say something and giving this 'i told you im handsome' look..Of course I was rolling my eyes and then when the praising stopped..I was like...'hey..H! have you taken your medicine for today? I think you should ah..coz it's your sickness coming back!' bwahahahaahaha!!


Then so now it was his turn to jab at me when my partner was kidding around by saying eh, this will be the last time you see rahayu so you not going to miss her? Oh, and then you should give her hugs and kisses...what the hell was my partner saying? I know she was joking..but hugs and kisses?! ANd the bugger played along..so he was back to his 'normal' self with me after a week of my partner's absence where he kept his mouth pretty shut coz she was not around and that the floating partner looked like she was ready to eat him up.


So he played me back after the comment I made about my partner not taking her medicine yet..(But it's true what!) by saying well...you are here so I cannot give her the hugs and kisses. But we will meet up after work and then we will be hugging and kissing because during work we have to act professional. Then you see..she's very shy now thats why she's not saying anything. In other words, wat he meant to say what..'ha! I got you dumbfounded!'...as between us it has always been a battle of 'who kena who first'..or in his words 'who kena sai first..'


There were other things that I wanted to say but then...shall leave it hanging coz I think I tortured Shakira enough..hahaha...well, anyway, dunno if I come back from my attachment, and then no longer with my partner, I doubt it will be the same again. Still, with the bugger I still know my boundary and Im sure he does too but he is just keeping at it as a friend coz he somehow figured out that I dont take things seriously so his jokes sounded more 'personal' like the hugs and kisses..and err..the offer to give me a 'kiss' IF i finish the work by a certain time that day.


But i noticed that he acted cool if let's say my other colleagues were there like trying to maintain there was nothing going on between us thingey like we didnt send each other messages or talk crap to one another. He didnt even talk to me much but just gave me glances even though in between downloading the school data, he was busy messaging me like..are we done or not...can he go up now and collect things or not...when he could actually call them up to ask. So the bugger knows how to keep it professional like when he finally came up, he didnt go to me and chat up but just 'act shy' among them like pfft...as if he's that shy! pfft......and of course, absorbing all the praises they throw at him *yawns........*


So bugger...remember ah...I warned you about your head blowing up already...take care!


So dont worry about me Shakira...hehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts