Skip to main content

D Encounter

hello! ey, guess what? i saw the bugger yesterday! no, I didnt go out and purposely meet D or something but he came to deliver things to my clinic. I kinda suspected he will be sent here since he IS the most hardworking of the lot..heh..no wonder when i spot a message in the morning like before 8.30am it did flash across my thought that it could be him but nay, I am not at field what for him to tease why the heck im late. It was like when I saw him outside at the reception that it occured to me like oh shit..it was him after all and I didnt check coz suddenly there was a stream of patients coming in one by one. Apparently he wanted to know what level I was at before he made a move here which he could easily find out but maybe just to let me know he was coming.


Okay, he was his usual self...work one side...teasing me another side..and me? well, Im my usual self too. Believe it or not, if he is around, I cant tease him as well as I do on the phone via text messages as if Im so freakin shy. I guess he knew so he ALWAYS work it to his advantage. Im always scrambling through my head..how do I put this guy down..how do I put this guy down..but always come out jibberish or with some 'safe' answers.


Well, whatever it is..it was nice to see you again. For me? Haiz..off to work now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...