D Encounter

hello! ey, guess what? i saw the bugger yesterday! no, I didnt go out and purposely meet D or something but he came to deliver things to my clinic. I kinda suspected he will be sent here since he IS the most hardworking of the lot..heh..no wonder when i spot a message in the morning like before 8.30am it did flash across my thought that it could be him but nay, I am not at field what for him to tease why the heck im late. It was like when I saw him outside at the reception that it occured to me like oh shit..it was him after all and I didnt check coz suddenly there was a stream of patients coming in one by one. Apparently he wanted to know what level I was at before he made a move here which he could easily find out but maybe just to let me know he was coming.


Okay, he was his usual self...work one side...teasing me another side..and me? well, Im my usual self too. Believe it or not, if he is around, I cant tease him as well as I do on the phone via text messages as if Im so freakin shy. I guess he knew so he ALWAYS work it to his advantage. Im always scrambling through my head..how do I put this guy down..how do I put this guy down..but always come out jibberish or with some 'safe' answers.


Well, whatever it is..it was nice to see you again. For me? Haiz..off to work now.

Comments

Popular Posts