Killer Quote

Arh....fark it. The row of twisties lined up at the shop downstairs and costing only a dollar per pack coz they are going to clear the shop soon..they're so freaking...tempting...the packets looked so...shiny....but dammit, I had to choose a green apple and a reduced sugar soyabean milk over it..dammit!


Sorry, Im a little cranky now especially coz I just took medicine before that (sadly forced by dear mummy again..) and cant think straight. But, still....shiny......packets...And I just got myself a copy of CLEO magazine through the mail and their special report? It's about food like carbs, fats and etc..oh..come on! give me a break here! Cant they write about what guys like about women or something?! It's like a sad reminder to me to bloody well focus on staying healthy. Yup, the effects of the cough medicine and the antibiotics are kicking in....



Well, bummer..have to return to office on wednesday and thursday but that's not a guarantee for me. I may have to be deployed out to field work in the morning if let's say any team is down. Man, that's double work! Coz after that I have to get my ass back to poly and start counselling those freakin' patients. But to me, the thing that sucks is that I may have to skip out on gym (again!) coz I already planned to go back office just to visit the gym this week since I was sick the last time so I could not go. But since Im already going there in the morning, it will be ridiculous for me to go back there again after my stint at the clinic as it's gonna make me waste transport money! The journey isn't that near you know...Argh!!!



And you know what else sucks in my life right now? K let's say you're watching a movie, there will be some quotable quotes that make you ponder and then figures out that they have a point. And then it sticks to you and make you feel guilty a bit. Well, that happened to me just now. I wanted to buy a pair of shoes from URS...to replace a similar pair back home where it's a little bit rundown but still wearable. As I was contemplating, suddenly that quote came out of nowhere from a movie. 'You dont throw anything out that is not completely dead..' Okay, technically the pair of shoes is lifeless but come to think of it, it's not completely 'dead' either as in, like what I said, still wearable. So...you guessed it...I walked out of the shop. Oh well....that reeks. Earlier on, I jz recalled that same quote also when I thought of buying a replacement for my foundation since only the corners are left. But again.....it's not completely 'dead' so.......


Anyway, opportunity to buy a pair of heels at a bloody good price like some sales sent from heaven may just come down one day...you'll never know. Just make sure it comes soon before my money runs out.

Comments

Popular Posts