barbeque picture

My mum just asked me if my hair has grown thicker...and it was tied up just now. Well, I have uber sensitive hair that needs care and loving like the owner who couldnt be bothered with anything else unless they have gorgeous biceps. And! Would you believe it can throw a 'tantrum' by giving me completely lifeless hair even though I just washed my hair that morning but with a different shampoo coz my body shop anti dandruff ginger shampoo ran out. And that replacement shampoo was WAY more expensive! Oh, I and I have to watch the timing for the other hair products as well like the conditioner and the hair mask. If it's too long or too short for either one, wah thats it..it will be equivalent to me wasting my time washing my hair coz there will not be ANY different.
Anyway...remember I was saying I went to a bbq party recently? Yup, heres a shot. I didnt bring my camera..forgot to charge..hee. Thank goodness for Mariahs cameraphone..ahem..new cameraphone...with sony cybershot no less..and a very big thank U to rahayupopz for having mastered her photoshop skills..
Here are the pics..(notice the plural usage)..























Comments

Popular Posts