Off to the Doc

Well well well.....someone's got a windfall. But since she treated me out last Saturday, I should just do the honour and treat her back but this time, it will be at Breeks coz I love pasta. They're better tasting than bee hoon and healthier than yellow mee and kway teow even though I hate bee hoon. Well, it's a health thing..dont ask.


Anyway, I FINALLy went to the doctor to get medicine for my never ending cough. I swear if this thing is left untreated for yet another week, my respiratory system is gonna collapse soon. And oh, my mum threatened me saying that if I dont go the doctor, forget about entering the house. But the thing that spurred me to see the freakin doc was because my left side of the face was starting to get numb and swollen and I even developed a bit of migraine in the afternoon on the left side too. It brought me back the memory of suffering another form of side effect from a long period of illness similar to this one which ended up with me having a bad skin breakout that made me run to my family doctor. Pathetic, I know. This time, I think it's just the side effect of coughing way too much and mind you, every cough brings pain to my chest because of the phlegm which caused me to cough quite badly. It's still numb now even though it's just from my left ear down to the cheek that putting an earphone inside it makes it quite painful like as if I stuffed a durian seed instead.


BY the way, i told my mum that she gotta let me out this coming Saturday because I promised my friend that I would treat her since she treated me the week before. She told me to go eat my medicine first or I end up coughing and coughing that day. Plus she also said she dont mind me going alternate week instead of every week coz i have a responsibility to the family as well. I told her about the up and coming bbq at Nat's house (yay!) and she has to let me go for this one as well.....I think her head is like spinning from the many appointments I am having plus next week there is one on Tuesday which I just told her just now. Okay! Yah im running a little tight on my schedule here so I get it if she's like gawd...didnt know my daughter is so 'popular' so if it's not this week, MUST be next week..what to do..I have a freakin social life!


Anyway, I got a bit more money this month but because of a painful lesson I just learnt on not to overspend on myself which almost left me penniless, i have to take a break this time. Dammit! And I was about to get that bloody Mango top! and the converse bag! ANd and..tsk, did I mention it's a painful lesson? But I try not to be too harsh on myself lah although I wont start buying something for myself too soon. I'll take it easy first and concentrate on my familys need but this time, Im not complaining. God gave me a second chance and Im not about to ruin it. Just give me the added strength as well.

Comments

Popular Posts