I will see D!

Know what...

I just read a past entry from..get this..September 2005. Oh.My.Gawd. I didn't know I have the comic in me. And if you think that my entries are pretty long..heh..you should visit that period of time. I can say one thing though: Happy reading! That means to say..good luck..if you survive reading at least half of it. I was actually being joyous for finally being able to fit into a pair of jeans for my birthday that time when I treated my former classmates at breeks. Before that, the last pair of jeans that could actually fit me was waaaaayy back in secondary school. Ever since then, I could not fit into it and I felt very very very paranoid. Then that time, I had been trying to go to the gym for the last three months but unfortunately, fel ill later just one month before my birthday which sucked coz I quickly gained back the weight I had been trying my best to reduce. Yup, all uhm..three kilos of it. Yes I know it sounds pathetic enough for someone who tried to fit in gym three times at week coz I was freakin determined only to gain back that three plus an additional two. However, I managed to lose back that one kilo just in time for my bdae. Oh well, at that point of time, I would be happy to even lose half a kilo! It was enough to put a smile on my face!


But here's a tip: if you're starting your weight loss regime, do it at a pace you're comfortable with or you'll end up with a sick body coz it went through a 'shock'.


Coming forward to the future, well...I wouldnt say I have changed much or I'd rather not comment coz I dont want to act all proud or something. Still, it is unbelievable enough that last month marked my so called two year anniversary from the first time I visited the gym. And I was inches close to giving up already coz I was about to succumb to my fate that I am destined not to lose weight at all. But now..it's become part of my twice weekly routine even though I had to give it a miss these past two weeks which is the longest due to illness and my clinic attachment. But this week...Im back..although still pretty much attached to the clinic, but due to low number of appointments, I am required to come back for field duty on Thursday and on Friday afternoon. WOohoo!! So gymbo... (my nickname for the office gym)...here I come! No more of that weird stares or me being asked 'didnt see you at the gym' from people I dont even talk to in the gym..heh..when I came back last Thursday in the morning to settle some stuffs before making my way back to the polyclinic at Marsiling.


Speaking of which.........that means to say..I am able to see Dennis this Thursday..twice some more coz that day is downloading day so he has to make his way to office in the late afternoon also to collect back the laptops..double woohoo!! *chanting*....Dennis..Dennis..Dennis..I hope he does his previous usual routine of calling me or sms-ing to ask if the rest are ready for his collection. Aaaah....the good ol' memories..like what..less than one month ago?! bwahahahah...but it felt like forever! I did see him for a quickie bit last thursday although I could only manage a spastic frantic wave at him giving him a shocker since he didnt expect to see me. But I was a bit of a loss for words..like I guess I was not used to not seeing him for a rather long period of time. Heck, last time I even wished the weekend would hurry up so I can see him on Monday..IF..I am early enough to wake up and see him send the equipment. But err..usually no lah..coz Im often late which is often the brunt of his taunting when he had that bit of free time before his next delivery to the dental.


I miss that egoistic guy...err...as a friend..no more.

Comments

Popular Posts