Sleepless at Home

Yesterday I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking about how am I going to survive the week. I've got very little money left & it is going to be hard for me.

I hate going through such unnecessary turmoil. I've mentioned a few times how this year is so hard for me. I even maxed out my credit cards (but which luckily only have a 500 limit). I half regret getting those cards coz it made me owe money unnecessarily which I dislike. But I've got no choice coz I faced severe financial difficulties this year despite my some boosts like bonuses and all. I have limited my use on them and will plan to pay all & eventually cancel at least one or two by first quarter of next year.

But you know how life has a funny way of giving you a glimmer of hope at times especially in times of need? Well it did. It wasn't much I would say but to me, it still means a lot to me. I got a 20 dollar hongbao from my colleague. Honestly, I didn't expect it from them. I was hoping to get from my ops manager coz he gave me one last year. But despite the many hints, he did not give me one. I suspect coz last month I borrowed money from him & I had yet to return. Instead my other two colleagues gave me & I think that it is so sweet :)

I also got a huge blackforest cake & I think it was nice of them to give me the cake wholesale. I shared it with my family and coincidentally my mum's birthday is tomorrow (technically that would be today). Honestly I hardly buy cakes as it is too pricey for a lot of fluff. But the last couple of years I did get at least one for my brother coz previously he complained I didn't get for him. Luckily polar cakes still sell reasonably sized cakes for less than 20. Of course I try to get one as cheap as I could get so namely I would get around 17 plus.

So anyway, I always think that when you are sincere at heart, God will help. Even if you don't believe in God, believe in yourself that things will slowly get better.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

Comments

Popular Posts