Hari Raya 2011 Food



This year, my mum prepared food for Hari Raya!! When my ex colleague played me out by deciding not to give us food this year (which I suspect she was upset I didn't order stuffs from her), my mum rescued the to be dreary day by slogging in the kitchen and giving us glorious food.

I'm a happy girl when it comes to home cooked food. Wouldn't you be?

If you are still out visiting, do take care of your food intake because around this time, all the richness of coconut milk and oil will come to play. Drink more plain water rather than sugared drinks. Think of your health for the long run in the midst of all the fun. You wouldn't want to be sick during this joyous occasion, right?

Nevertheless, enjoy yourself and get acquainted with your distant relatives or even friends. This is a good time to ask for forgiveness and bond.

Once again, Selamat Hari Raya!




follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts