Budget Make up : Lakme Cosmetics

If you often go to Watson's to check out the make up range, perhaps another place you should check out is Mustafa Centre. If you can spare yourself at least $15 or even lesser than that, say $10, you can actually get a product from there and then rave about the colour pay off. 


You can check out the CCUK range or the Lakme Cosmetics range which is from India. If you watch the Bollywood beauties, their make up can be so gorgeous and so intense! Especially their black eyeliners, super the intense and this is one of my gripes. I like eyeliners but for the life of me, I can't draw a perfect straight thin line because my eyes and hands are not co-operative so I prefer and eyeliner that does it well and quick with great colour pay off and I think I may have found it already.


So I did check out before their make up range and before that, I have never heard of this Lakme products or what not but I did a few swatches over there and I really liked it though I didn't buy coz I was trying not to buy any make up stuffs. I just like to play around with them.


But if you really want to get them and don't wish to spend too much moolah on them, I recommend getting the CCUK and Lakme.

Just a warning though, they break easily because they are so highly pigmented. For klutz like me, there is a high possibility so just be careful.


For a glimpse of the Lakme cosmetics, you can refer the website below


Lakme Cosmetics


Meanwhile, I found TWO local youtubers who share their experience with the Lakme products through their videos.






In the second video, you can check it out starting from the 7:40 minute.


In an unrelated post, if you are on a plus size and lack low self esteem and want some tips regarding beauty and fashion (basically me), be sure to also check out their other videos. They are a hoot to watch! And friendly too :) coz I posted a message on one of their videos and they are so kind to reply back and so sweet about it.


Do support them because all they want is that people are interested in their videos which they put in so much passion into them.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts