Getting out of Depression

I have been running a few so called fun blogposts recently because I don't want to turn my blog into something depressing. My life didn't get better but it is somehow slowly trying to survive the ordeal because believe me, it's not easy being in such tight financial spot. But I thank God that along the way, I receive small amounts of help that may not seem much to others but make my life slightly easier like as if I have been given survival tokens in a game to extend my lifespan a bit..something like that.


So those of you who are thinking that life is so hard for you, trust me, it will get better. We go through life ups and downs and even those who are seemingly happy, they're not always happy. They may not go through hell and back like some of us do or be in perpetual state of unrest and misery but if you look at those truly happy people, they are always not necessarily of those who lead a good life. They just choose to see life in a positive manner in which they know they will eventually pull through and that life is beautiful and they treasure every moment of it.


Many respect to these people.


As for me, as you can see, I'm trying to just distract myself from  my financial woes because I do not want to be in a state of depression. I have been depressed about my current situation but I don't want it to get me down because depression is a seriously deep port hole that is hard to get out of once you find yourself falling deeper into it. Help yourself if you can and seek other people's help like how I did. They may not be able to help so much but every bit counts. 


I am still in a state of dilemma in regarding about how life is treating me and that my problems are here and unfortunately, they are accumulating as we speak. I can't do much about it but just hope to pull through until my next pay day which is like 5 days later. I may not be able to go visiting like many other of my muslim friends and acquaintances as I can't afford it. But we have our own way of celebrating it within our own small family and with whatever money that we have, my mum managed to whip up a good meal.


As always, if you are experiencing a not so good turn in life, don't fret over it too much. Think of ways to get it better but if there isn't  much to be done, know that you have done your best and also pray for the best. Just see it as God's way of testing you and let Him know that you can pull through this test to become a better and more enriched person that you already are.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts