Random Pics in Whenever

Okay this is so silly. I used to run these kind of posts and I somehow stopped. I guess coz I was so...lost in the moment where I just adopt such a laid back attitude towards life instead of making it productive.


Anyway, I'm sure every now and then you see me put up pics so I think it isn't...so bad? haha.


Enjoy!


It may look ugly but my mum's chocolate chip cookies are da bomb.


I made this programme brochure in 2001! I kept it till now.


I think this tin box is so cute..I got it from my VP


Mum's homemade nestum cookies..very nice and crunchy!


Eu De Toilette for Men..Burberry baby!


I have sweet tooth & I like biscuits from Marks & Spencer


The penguins are all the way from....London Marks & Spencer!


I just love this vintage look of the packaging...there were 3 in a pack selling for SGD1.99!
I just realize the pictures are mostly cookies coz I love cookies! Although must eat in moderation, haha.


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts