Girly Tag

Girly Qsns:
THE QUESTIONS:
1. Is it cute when a guy kisses you on the forehead? I think it's sweet.
2. Poofy dress or short party dress? Short party dress but I need to wear with leggings or jeans.
3. Would you like a long love letter? I don't mind if it heaps me compliments.
4. Group dates or single dates? Single dates. I will suck in group dates.
5. Do you hate when guys act different around their friends? Not really unless he doesn't acknowledge me.
6. Are diamonds a girls best friend? I don't mind but in my dreams only. I'm happy with simple pretty things.
7. Is your hair up or down? Down of course. Hate to tie hair.
8. Do you straighten your hair? No. I'm fuss free.
9. What's your favorite girly magazine? CLEO
10. What's your favorite mascara? I like Rimmel but so hard to remove. Maybelline user for yonks though.
11. Do you get your nails done? No. Not into nail polish. Lazy to remove.
12. Small or large purses? Small but I prefer small sling bags.

13. Jeans or skirts? Skirts FTW. Jeans and me don't click
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? No way.
15. Do you test a lot? Test who?
16. What would you do if you got pregnant? Faint.
17. Whats your favorite color? Blue and pink
18. Heels or flats? Flats



follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts