Figuring Life Out

So I have resolved to be kind to my new colleague though I still find her irritating. I guess sometimes it is just human nature for them to behave like that. Well, everyone's different but at the very least she is generally a nice person.

But anyway, enough talk about her.

By the way, I got a first birthday present and it is a..crystal vase or jar. I don't really know what to do with it actually, haha. I think it is pretty useful, for mum which she interprets as it being a cookie jar, hehe.

Like I said, I'm not really fussy about presents unlike some people when they say that it will be nice if someone can get something which they really like. But unless you drop very obvious clues, then don't expect something which suits your taste. To me it is kind enoughof the person to give you one :)

While sadly I didn't manage to lose weight as I initially wanted to prior to my birthday, I just resolved to do so come Monday onwards. Being officially 30 means that I won't have such youth regeneration...degeneration yes, haha. Plus it will be harder to lose weight and your health can slowly fall apart as your body starts the slowing down process.

I know I am talking as though I'm turning 40 instead of 30. But that's how it is. Being in the twenties has its ups and downs mainly because it is the decade where you start to develop your working career & for many others (me excluded like duh) have families of their own. It is such an exciting period.

For me? It is mostly dealing with many of life's challenges and my personal struggles with...everything in life. Many times they are just so hard to bear like I'm totally clueless about it ike what the heck am I going to do.

But what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. It makes you to become who you really are and give you a new approach towards life as you figure out that life isn't always easy.

For those still figuring out life, just like yours truly is, approach life like an open book. Whatever it is, do what it takes to make you happy, of course without jeopardizing on other people's happiness. Do it on your own terms.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

Comments

Popular Posts