He's a Geek!!

Remember my French guy? Well, I stumbled upon something on youtube which I dunno what the freck it was except that it was about a minute long. It's something like celebrities giving a mini speech or interview at some film festival. I could be wrong though..coz I don't speak French *duh*
But oh-my-gawd, Mathieu a.k.a. Yann DOES NOT LOOK LIKE his character at all! In fact, I find him even MORE swoon worthy especially when he dons that speckies. Oh my gosh, I found my fellow geek! Okay I usually don't like to find out more about the guy if I like his character coz I will be disappointed especially when I found out he has a girlfriend, is married or have children..*pfft* I like to preserve them in their characters.


But this..this is different. He looks even more endearing but yet again I don't want to know about his personal life.


Check him out from this....










to this!!


Now I love you more Mathieu!!


Comments

Popular Posts