Holiday Guilt?

Oh my darling Yann got married which meant that he agreed to the proposal last week! YAY!!! They haven't put up the subtitles yet so I have no frakkin' idea what they were saying in this latest episode but Yann was smiling but not to his partner though...Ah well, Yann smiling is better than Yann being moody. I just wish he combs his hair a bit but maybe he's supposed to look that way, I dunno. Apparently, they were going to shelf this series coz the ratings were not that good. How can it be?!!! Don't tell me French people have such sophisticated taste. Try being in Singapore where everything is so controlled! But we shall see how. I read that there are a lot of people writing in to the channel so that they will continues the series. Let's hope so. I can't get enough of Yann!!


Put a ring on it!

Well, today is the start of work week and it was rather torturous with each passing minute and hour but gotta persevere. I like my job scope (except answering phone calls of irritating parents) and Im pleased that my boss is trying to expand my job scope bit by bit. But me being me, sometimes this lazy monster in me awakes and I just don't feel like doing anything and that is when doing my job is soooooo torturous. I just hope my boss don't catch me being lazy coz it will jeopardize my work performance AND my bonus. If you live in Singapore, we're very materialistic...haha. Even students are being dangled with monetary rewards if they do well in their studies. It's the wrong kind of motivation but if it keeps the grades up, I suppose...it will work?


Sigh, currently I can't really type much coz every Monday I suffer from aching shoulders from carrying weight yesterday at the gym. Gotta suffer a bit just to shape up. Yesterday the gym was slightly more crowded than usual. It's one of those moments where a number of people, including new ones, suddenly have this revelation to start shaping up again after a long abandonment period of not exercising and then I can tell ya the next few weeks, the number of people will get lesser and it will be back to the usual crowd. It's always the same pattern.Then again, I suspect the revelation is more because they felt guilty after stuffing themselves over the holiday weekend..hrm. Anyway, I end up on the strider TWICE. My poor legs but luckily Im still in one piece :S


I have to go out....again...coz my menopausal mum has a craving for McDonald's apple pie. When will she stop having weird cravings. If she craves and she appreciates the food she eats, I don't mind. But after eating, she will complain especially if her stomach starts acting up. Sometimes, I really don't know what to do..haiz.

Comments

Popular Posts