Dressing Table Makeover


Yesterday night, I actually cleaned up my dressing table and I am so proud of it! :D Proud because it took me a LONG time to finally get my act together first and be all hardworking in clearing the mess. 


The one on the left is the 'before' picture but yah, I think you are thinking..chet, where got different. Actually, while photos can be so cruel on me because I just cannot be photogenic without the help of photoshop, my dressing table actually looked decent and that would be BEFORE I actually clean it up :S


I did a lot of reshuffling and organizing and chugged a lot of things out and I think Im still not done yet. Many of the things are given by others who, well, for the life of them can't figure out what I like so they usually stick to generic beauty products. I don't mind lah..as long as it's free and it's for me :D although the problem later lies on when the heck I will use them since they are really not the stuffs I use given my very simple beauty routine.


If you intend to give me fan gifts (haha..like real), I don't mind....make up products though because my seriously ugly face can do with some serious make over. So not shy.


With this big accomplishment (no, really..), I wonder if it is motivation enough to finally clean my drawer with all the previous bills. Sigh, seeing those bills with the nasty figures always make me put off cleaning..haha.

Comments

Popular Posts