Dr Hawt


I love watching soap dramas and I like how some characters pop out but alas, that is not always. But then, some of them are just so hot, I think sometime I feel like Im watching soap dramas for the wrong reason. Of course, the main draw is the interesting plots though unfortunately, it's not that frequent :S


And let me introduce to you Dr Reid Oliver from As the World Turns. His character is so well liked because his often snarky remarks are...so sexy..haha. I dunno, you gotta watch it to believe it. He is played by a wonderful actor named Eric Sheffer Stevens and he is SOOOO TALENTED and SOOOO HANDSOME. I will use him as a template for my future boyfriend. He sure knows how to draw the audience in with his intriguing character and I love watching every minute of him and Im not alone.


He is one of the best thing on soap drama. You go Doctor! I'll be your nurse anytime. And I think I shall end here before my obsession gets out of hand.

Comments

Popular Posts