More Weight Loss Tips

Now I can be very hao lian (show-off) by showing you my before and after pics but narh...I don't want to commercialize myself since Im still far off from my ideal weight. Anyway, some more health tips in regards to weight loss if  you are planning to do that or need further tips if you have already started your plan. This is taken from the HPB website.


Basic Weight Loss Tips

Basically, what I had mentioned earlier on is also mentioned here but of course, written by more professional people.


And this website will tell you why you should avoid or cut down coconut milk or cream. That thing is pure saturated fats! If you can't afford to exercise, then you should avoid dishes cooked with coconut milk or cream. Like they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.


Coconut Milk

Know your fats! No, I don't mean your body fat though we should all aim for a lower body fat content as too much of it will lead to lifestyle diseases that are fatal such as heart disease and diabetes. Basically, there are good fats and there are bad fats. No prizes on which we should battle against.


 Different Types of Fats

Enjoy reading and learning! Oh, and keeeeep.....healthy!

Comments

Popular Posts