Skip to main content

My Ideal Guy

Aha! I knew it! I knew I would be a WAG of a soccer guy girlfriend of a hunk!! I just did a quiz in a Seventeen magazine (though based on my age, I really shouldn't even be buying such mags..hee) about what is my ideal guy and the result is.........


Mr Energetic & Confident



ta-dah!


It read as...


What he's like: He's always up for fun and loves working up a sweat. He's probably got a hot bod from all that running around.
Where to find him: On the field
Your relationship will be: Exciting and fast-paced

Ooo la la!! O' acronym W.A.G. u are so going to be mine!


Kidding aside, okay actually Im not kidding when I said I have always admired hunky guys. Ask my friends! Coz Im that shallow..haha. One of my dreams is to score one of those guys at the gym but I dunno why, I always look like a dork in the gym. Serious! I would be busy working out, breaking out a sweat and then when I walk near a mirror on the way to the water cooler, Im like, 'oh my gawd! Im such a dork!!' I don't look like one of those hot ones who obviously dressed to impress and seriously work their heart out (not that I don't too, mind you). And then at times, these cute guys will bring their..er...equally cute girlfriends as well and their cuteness together is sometimes beyond tolerable especially if I happen to work out beside them and looking like a drab : /


Yes I know, I sound very the jealous because hunky guys are just that...to be admired. End of my love story. The fact that I know NUTS about soccer is nothing impressive as well. I don't even know who was the last world cup winner and when is the current world cup is starting.


So is this quiz to be trusted? I have no frakkin' idea. But going through the other types of ideal guys, I realise something. It's not about my kind of ideal guy. It's about how I get to be more out there so that I can get to know more guys and then finally meet my match. Im currently at a crossroad where I don't know my bearings. So I suppose if I can make some firm decisions, don't get too hung up with my current problems and instead, find the solutions to them and also to be more appealing as a person, who knows if the table is turned around and I get to be the ideal girl of a certain someone, eh? :) That will be more cool than taking this quiz. Hunky guys..here I come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...