Could Really Use a Wish

How depressing..one problem after another. I know my mum is going to make A LOT OF NOISE about the money that I am holding because I told her I am left with only a few hundred bucks from a few thousands. Ok, honestly speaking, it's not in the 'few hundred bucks' range but I have no choice but to lie. People say it's not good to lie but based on circumstances, sometimes you need to lie in order to survive. Sure now I am getting hell from my mum now because she thought I have very little money left but I can't just let her squander my savings away which part of it I have painstakingly save up because I was desperately trying to make up for the money that I have no choice but to spend on my family's needs. Please lah, if she knows how much I have, I am going to be in an even BIGGER problem because she has no thought about the future as her mindset is usually now now now. 

She thinks that she's going to die one day anyway  because of her stupid gastric pains which wouldn't go away because she refuse to go to the doctor. Look, I have explained to her numerous times that she is not going to end up in the hospital just like that. But suits herself lah. Even if she want to 'die faster', let her lah. More peaceful anyway. Gawd I am so horrible but if you have to listen to her ramble non stop about how pissed off she is about life in general and how she is better off dead, then you just become so used to it like do whatever you want ah. I DONT CARE.


Currently, Im really loving the song Airplanes by B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore. Somehow, I could relate to it like how I wish in life, there are fewer problems esp if is related to $$$. *sigh*


Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky

Are like shooting stars

I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Comments

Popular Posts