Orchard Central Garden Roof Top



My brother insisted that we go on top of the newly opened garden rooftop of Orchard Central and I almost balked coz it was freakin' sunny in the late afternoon. But after having seen the place at night and he could not see very well, he wanted to go in the day. So there we were, taking the super fast lift all the way to the 11th storey to have a peek at the garden roof top. It was breath taking and my eyes were almost blinded by the glaring sunlight :S but I guess, it was for a good cause? I dunno..but it wasn't like every day I get to go all the way to the top and see the city skyline of the shopping centers and beyond, eh?


By the way, do you like the 'feel' of my photos like as in the photo effects? You can actually do all this without the pain of photoshop ! *squeals* but of coz, in order to beautify myself, photoshop cannot be given up,  haha.


I discovered some more photo effects through this website without being a paid member. Some of the cool effects are free and I can't actually think at the top of my head what are my favs though I can say one of them is definitely the polaroid photo frame and the 60's effect which in photospeaks, it is actually vintage. Luv it!

http://www.picnik.com


It's all entirely done online so you don't have to worry about installing into your hard drive if it's already crammed with so many unnecessary softwares. *guilty*


Try it! And if you need more convincing, it's really a no brainer esp for idiots like me AND!! It has been recently bought by google. You know it works. If the thing is so freakin' popular, google sure wanna have a stake.















Comments

Popular Posts