Ole Ole France

As promised! My two lovely french guys who kept me company again and again during my holiday weekend. Let me introduce to you...


kevin. ok this isn't  good pic of him but he's my fav tough sweetie guy :)


They were practising free style fighting. Yann shirtless *swoons*


My handsome scruffy guy named Yann *swoons* again..
Infact, they are so handsome I have made up my mind about something. You know how World Cup is going to start in 2 weeks time. Guess which team I am supporting?


Why it's the French team of course!!
Ole..ole ole ole...
Ok ok..one more for the road. Yann again! This is how he  looks like most of the time..serious looking which I figured why he didnt quite capture my heart at first..hehe. The above one is when he smiles, which is quite rare lah actually.


Oh Yann...will you marry me if you promise to remove your excess emotional baggage?



Comments

Popular Posts