Energy Zapped

Sigh, ignore the previous post. I have been spammed. To those who received the email from me via hotmail, no I did not get a motorbike from some cutesy sounding website address. Anyway, I have not been posting coz I tell ya, the minute I reach home, within half an hour or so I would be such a mess! Mess as in..uhm...lindsay lohan type of spewing nonsense mess. I wanted to start on my accessories line asap to get some moolah but I was not able to do so. Yesterday I found myself sprawled on the cold hard floor of my bedroom coz I was too tired to even lift myself up on the bedroom sofa at least. My energy was totally drained out of me. Ever had that feeling? No? Liar.
 
I hope today I would be better. Seems like my energy is slowly coming back. We shall see.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts