What an A*s

I have been a very bad girl. I swear I really attempted to clean up my room but oh-my-god, the task is so formidable that I almost give up! Sigh, there are two things in life which I am focused on. Losing weight and saving money which I have done pretty much quite successfully. The rest sorta like uhm...not falling into places including my love life. Ok fine, I snubbed a guy but that doesn't count. I will probably be single for the rest of the year so don't bet on it again.


Anyway speaking of which, I have been crushing on someone but it's just a lame crush which will lead to nowhere and I am just wasting my time. I would say that because I've got no one in particular to crush on and he seems to be the next best thing to, well, crush on coz he's quite worth it. He is damn fit coz I think he is a fitness trainer (some fine ass there..hee), quite friendly and polite and plays great music unlike the other dude who isn't as friendly though he's more fit (damn, whassup with me with fit guys) and has music taste that is stuck in the past. I hate it when he's around because working out in the gym when Boy George is playing in the background is such a snoozer. I found out he's married from one of those times when an auntie was flirting with him. It was pretty obvious she was flirting with him (cougar?) and he didn't seem interested to talk further but I guess, customers are always right so he got no choice but to entertain her..haha. 


But it's kinda nice to imagine have that same guy Im crushing on to ask me out for dinner and movies, texting me later to ask how I am etc etc...and then he really  likes me even though I live in a mess called the bedroom. I don't get it. Why Singapore guys lack that initiative to just..well..ask a girl out if he is clearly interested. They beat around the bush waiting for something to happen like a unicorn flying over the rainbow or something.


He's not like this guy from a french cop drama which I have been watching on repeat mode (heh..) over the holiday weekend. At first, when he was interested in someone, he made the first move to ask her out for dinner though he started off on a lame pick up line like oh, we met before right? I used to watch this show like two years ago but stopped watching it coz I didn't like how it ended in the first season. I mean, come on, if someone cares for you when you were injured and almost died, you don't just snub the person like that because you want to find some alone time when you get out of the hospital and getting back into the groove again. It's just cruel on many levels to break up with someone who obviously wants more out of you in a relationship and had spent the time and effort on you than just some hot and cold moments like you go to her if you feel like it and then try to avoid her when you don't feel like it. And then as such, I didn't think he was likeable.


But by the time the show was in season 3 recently, I realized they got back together and so I was trying to retrace back the steps on how the heck they did that when he was being an ass. Well, they didn't have a proper reunion because in season 2, he was trying hard to win her back especially after the disappointment that she faced in him. He tried to act interested in her money and family problems though it was still met with resistance. Like come on, I would too. Anyone would too, for both guys and gals, but yah he was that desperate in wanting to get back into her life. 


Season 3, he was still a biiiit of an ass. Just a bit because he still pushed her away as he was having this problem with the use of his arm after an injury back when he was bashed. Well, the fact that they are living together, he should share his problems so he won't have to deal with it himself and with enough support, he can recovery quickly but he doesn't like to be mothered and it caused a rift in his relationship though later, I don't know how again :S they got it resolved rather quickly.


Anyway, they were pretty sketchy about the whole relationship thingey coz this is, after all, a cop show about a bunch of rookies trying to make an impression in the police department while dealing with problems in their personal lives. One thing for sure, it's not always a good thing to be dating another cop though. They introduced new characters and one of them is so cute in the sense that he is so nerdy, you wonder why he's a cop. Infact, they wondered too but he is definitely an asset coz of he somehow knows his facts and figures very well that it helped them to pinpoint the location of the kidnapping. I liked how he fainted when they stumbled upon an illegal fight club and then the owner picked him out to fight with this burly looking guy. So funny..


The more I watch the show, the more I realise that ass of a guy, he is pretty loving and concern, in his own ways though yah, he has his 'moments' where he wants to be left dealing with his problems alone which kinda sucks coz he is pushing his loved one away. But above all, hehe, I noticed that he is a very handsome man who is rather scruffy looking and very lean too especially when he is shirtless. I used to only notice the lead character throughout coz he's so toughie looking but such a big sweetie at heart. Oh no, don't tell me I'm changing shifts from hunky guys to leaner looking scruffy guys?!! Ah well, men are men.


Anyway, I got pictures in my next post :D

Comments

Popular Posts