GoodBye D

So today is D a.k.a bugger's last day with us and tomorrow he will be off to another job. But to my knowledge, it is slightly different story. But when he was questioned by one of my colleagues..you know that kind of 'aunties'...he said that thursday (which is today) is his last day coz his so called new job is calling him to start work friday.


But when I messaged him and told him I wouldnt 'bully' him into repairing the socket (which he was jokingly complaining he is from mechanical engineering..not electrical engineering!) if i knew he was leaving that time..he said that he is not sure yet. Im like 'what?!' And he told me not to tell anyone that he may or may not be leaving but just try out this job first. So if he's okay with it, then Monday I wont see him anymore. But pfft....judging from the kind of workload he had to do for this job, I doubt we will all be seeing him next Monday. When he found out from me that we were planning on getting something from him, he was like 'no!! what if Im still around..pai seh!' I said I dunno....I didnt say anything and who told him to tell the wrong person that he confirm leaving when in actual fact he was not sure yet! Then he was like..how?...I told him then no choice next week he has to wear a paperbag over his head..PLUS! He can always give the gift to me coz I dont mind taking it anyway..haha..


He called me last night about 8 plus..which surprised me..and he asked if I knew the number of any of the members from a particular team. I was thinking..didnt i give him the other time...then he asked if I knew what school they are going to tomorrow coz apparently the previous school had been rescheduled and his schedule is not updated showing the new school. I didnt have the new copy too so I said I ask one of them and he told me to message him back. Then he asked me eh..why they are getting him a gift? Oh no..this again..I said I dunno..I didnt tell them anything even though I kept asking her if she was sure about it or not...then die die she was damn positive about it. SO now he will be embarassed if he didnt decide to take up this job and then come back to his current company. THen I said..I told you already what..wear a paperbag.


Well, like I said..whatever his conclusion is, definitely he will take up the new job. If not, then..well, Im more than glad to provide him with a paperbag.


ps: I may take his photo today for the sake of remembrance...and maybe put up on ebay or some online dating service.

Comments

Popular Posts